Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

Most be a rental car... 

PHV drivers don't give a hoot.

Not their car.

Other people safety also couldn't care less.

Save time mean more MONEY. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

Life lesson 101. Do not overtake or block Lexus. 

No audio, not sure if the cam car had sounded his horn. In addition, if the cam car did   not tail him so closely, this would have  been a non event.

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Hamburger said:

So where is the prequel?

Don't seems to have prequel but it seems driver horn him while traffic light turn green and try to act innocent.

• Praise 1

42 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Don't seems to have prequel but it seems driver horn him while traffic light turn green and try to act innocent.

Still.... the Lexus IS an idiot. Wonder what make and model the cam car is. 

Edited by Mkl22

10 hours ago, Jp66 said:

Not one, not two, but three.  Life must me very stressful, even on Sunday 😀😀

If only there was red light camera.. instant $600 into the coffers.. 

8 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Life lesson 101. Do not overtake or block Lexus. 

If i was cam car, i would have gone behind that MPV and use its slip stream and do a lewis hamilton on the Lexus, blind sided him.

• Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Jamesc said:

PHV drivers don't give a hoot.

Not their car.

Other people safety also couldn't care less.

Save time mean more MONEY. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  

:D

Didn't know Toyota AQUA is a model, from the title, was thinking WTF is AQUATIME?

• Haha! 3

15 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Most be a rental car... 

only time where u can do this and not have heart pain.. "not your money.. dont care lor.. I happy can liao..." attitude

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, Hamburger said:

So where is the prequel?

I was going to ask if the cam car was particularly slow or just wanted to create bedeo

10 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

No audio, not sure if the cam car had sounded his horn. In addition, if the cam car did   not tail him so closely, this would have  been a non event.

If got audio maybe can hear RC-F V8 sound 😍

• Praise 1

Supercharged
On 10/19/2019 at 8:54 PM, Count-Bracula said:

Sorry to few cars behind me along Clementi Road heading towards Westgate/JEMS around 8:15pm.

I had felt giddy all of a sudden driving pass Clementi Mall and had swerved into the path of a motorcyclist. Got horned big time and swerved left to lane 2 stopping completely at traffic light though it was  green light. The car behind had to jam brake and I am sorry, you kept flashing high beam, I raised my hand to wave sorry. It was my fault, my bad. Please accept my apology for putting you in a dangerous situation. What's wrong with me? I have low blood pressure but this is the first time it happened. Oh dear! 

Have your cortisol level checked too. Take care.

• Haha! 1

On 10/19/2019 at 8:54 PM, Count-Bracula said:

Sorry to few cars behind me along Clementi Road heading towards Westgate/JEMS around 8:15pm.

I had felt giddy all of a sudden driving pass Clementi Mall and had swerved into the path of a motorcyclist. Got horned big time and swerved left to lane 2 stopping completely at traffic light though it was  green light. The car behind had to jam brake and I am sorry, you kept flashing high beam, I raised my hand to wave sorry. It was my fault, my bad. Please accept my apology for putting you in a dangerous situation. What's wrong with me? I have low blood pressure but this is the first time it happened. Oh dear! 

Sudden giddy could be due to many reasons. Low blood pressure, ear inbalance, eye pressure surge up, anxiety, medication, high blood, headache, fatigue etc. I have been through such ordeal before while driving, super scary and panic. Not easy to find the root cause but do go for checkup lo. Meanwhile at least must try to have a good rest/sleep if you want to drive. Just leave the car at your workplace or outside any carpark and take a taxi home. Come back another day to drive the car home when you are well. No need to force yourself to drive the car home when you feel even a bit of unwell.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Beehive3783 said:

Please make a report to TP. Help to make the roads a more pleasant drive for all.

TP will give award to the 3 jokers for being .00005 seconds ahead of the rest of the vehicles on the road!

↡ Advertisement