Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

7171 belong to my neighbour at my workplace.

1 of my worst neighbour ..

drive opposite direction, park in the middle of the road. bababa

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

7171 belong to my neighbour at my workplace.

1 of my worst neighbour ..

drive opposite direction, park in the middle of the road. bababa

You know something called Super Glue. $1.00 for 3 (5 gm one from Value Shop) very cheap .... [sly]

:XD:

• Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Side note, can TP do anything to the Lexus driver? Weaving in and out and reckless driving

Maybe not much, i have seen worst. Maybe they will ask you to back off from such offenders, not to agitate them and cause accident.

• Praise 1

20 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

No audio, not sure if the cam car had sounded his horn. In addition, if the cam car did   not tail him so closely, this would have  been a non event.

I guess cam car might have long horn at the Lexus after the turn when the lexus eat into the cam car lane without signal. That made lexus buay song. Then after that the cam car try to overtake the lexus and the lexus reacted by blocking. 

Noticed that at some parts, both cars were going quite fast. Playing racing game. One want to overtake and the other blocking. 

In the end cam car lose, and decided to shame the lexus by posting the video online.

This is what happened when a pai gia meet another pai gia.

I doubt the cam car dare to make police report.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

On 10/19/2019 at 8:54 PM, Count-Bracula said:

Sorry to few cars behind me along Clementi Road heading towards Westgate/JEMS around 8:15pm.

I had felt giddy all of a sudden driving pass Clementi Mall and had swerved into the path of a motorcyclist. Got horned big time and swerved left to lane 2 stopping completely at traffic light though it was  green light. The car behind had to jam brake and I am sorry, you kept flashing high beam, I raised my hand to wave sorry. It was my fault, my bad. Please accept my apology for putting you in a dangerous situation. What's wrong with me? I have low blood pressure but this is the first time it happened. Oh dear! 

It struck again . . . Vertigo.

Just came back from NTFGH after 5-6 hours there. Called for non-emergency ambulance around 11:30pm but they could only come after midnight. Cannot tahan as room was spinning so boh pian called for regular ambulance which took less than 5 mins to reach me.

Haiz!!

Edited by Count-Bracula
  • Shocked 3

56 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

Just came back from NTFGH after 5-6 hours there. Called for non-emergency ambulance around 11:30pm but they could only come after midnight. Cannot tahan as room was spinning so boh pian called for regular ambulance which took less than 5 mins to reach me.

Haiz!!

How much you paid for the ambos? Insurance cover?

Neutral Newbie
1 hour ago, Count-Bracula said:

Haiz!!

Hi bro, hope you're alright and a speedy recovery. 

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

How much you paid for the ambos? Insurance cover?

last i understand ambulance is $80.

and insurance will only kick in after admission for a day.

2 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Haiz!!

Speedy recovery soon..

I had vertigo in 2006, lay down on bed for 2 days and keep having dizzy spells and vomiting until dehydration, and admitted in hospital for 3 days. 

• Praise 3

6 minutes ago, Chucky2007 said:

Speedy recovery soon..

I had vertigo in 2006, lay down on bed for 2 days and keep having dizzy spells and vomiting until dehydration, and admitted in hospital for 3 days. 

I had vertigo at the same time as my spouse. We suspect could be food related that trigger. 

Didn’t know what vertigo was till I googled...I now believe what I experienced many years ago was it. 

Went to a bakery shop after getting the 4D, suddenly my world spun...I deduced it to my eyes were scanning too fast for what to buy...managed to walk to the car like a drunken and rested for 30mins. Slightly better after the rest and drove slowly for 5mins back home. I no longer drive to buy lottery...only walk or cycle.

Laid down on bed only to find the whole room as if it was spinning...took a pill for giddiness and was fine after an hour. 

It could very well be due to over indulgence of food during the year end festive season. Had double Christmas meals with the herd a day before the eve, then the party with extended family on the eve, then a wedding lunch on new year day...

vertigo on day two of the new year🤪

↡ Advertisement