Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

2 hours ago, Lebonchi said:

I got ear infection about 20 years ago. That time I had ringing in my ears for a month and also the head is spinning. I only recover after several months. After that doctor say something in the ear had been damaged, the brain had to work harder to maintain balance.till today if I fall sick like having a cold, there is a good chance that my head will spin...machiam rocking about on a boat...😨

If there is a damage inside the ear esp the inner ear, balancing would be off liao, esp if something trigger it and you would feel dizzy or even worse spinning. Now then i know ear is a super important mechanism to maintain balancing in a person and not to feel dizziness.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

30 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Nowadays everything goes paperless, so difficult to have physical check on every car de.

As if last time they will bother to check every car?

Everything paperless actually makes things easier for them. Just a simple search in the database can pull out all the road tax expiry records.

They can easilly check ERP records against roadtax expiry records to identify illegal usage of the vehicles. Upon detection can send them summons or bring them to court.

They can also send enforcement officers to the owners' house or just send them notices to pay up the road tax. Repeated notices will resulted in summon the owners to court.

If those creditors can tracedown and impound the cars upon nonpayment of installment, I don't believe the LTA as a government agency is not able to find the cars or the owners.

• Praise 1

19 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

As if last time they will bother to check every car?

Everything paperless actually makes things easier for them. Just a simple search in the database can pull out all the road tax expiry records.

They can easilly check ERP records against roadtax expiry records to identify illegal usage of the vehicles. Upon detection can send them summons or bring them to court.

They can also send enforcement officers to the owners' house or just send them notices to pay up the road tax. Repeated notices will resulted in summon the owners to court.

If those creditors can tracedown and impound the cars upon nonpayment of installment, I don't believe the LTA as a government agency is not able to find the cars or the owners.

Last time maybe also no check, but at least people can see if the car has valid road tax more easily? No more road tax disc, unless key in the car plate into system if not no way to check. Lol.

• Praise 1

Red Mazda #SKX6569E
Your son bad mood can anyhow bang people car ?

accident happened early this morning at Serangoon North.

The car driver who bang the 2 cars didn't show up instead his dad show up to saiko my neighbours not to report police. Reason : His son is having bad mood when he was driving the car and he don't know why his son did that.. what a lame excuses.. The impact of this bang is not less then 20km/h cos there is a total of 03 parking lots and the red Mazda passenger side had a long scratch..
SML Avante also loss of income as a PHV

Credit by: Eric cheng

Update: owner of mazda is covering up for his son. Telling the police he was the one driving and fell asleep ... Guess his son is drink driving during that time of accident

74673208_923000241415825_537587705534480

72709013_923000281415821_806965755673103

https://www.facebook.com/SgRoadsaccidentcom/posts/923000494749133?__xts__[0]=68.ARBkZ2snwfbl7r0fG4-x4kCS-08PbW0J0qGQY5ebiLcMO_dL8WhwmajGJQi12LmCY6DS2EK8pJOlf9mJlmpqnq7eiF6LXzJGKuYICJ2OfyYhE82xwhaFxuGjdCcuIm-xoCXNMo2sI4whjuKFdqWBYWPTyjtfjOLQs2m0IadyOsgFrS1qAxx22BQhQEYm3mG3wWFz5iXpOIWnBiWueTz3CYKVDIVz3A5zhmXMl-ua95kAS-Kn6_4thAWNYTLAXgDFWMa1fAFw9ngX1oQzppptbTDSUdzjvLynU8DAzXWkSlJo48ChuwcLBo1b1iXLAQP0WCAuZ5U0vwHGVdIFIpa_da4&__tn__=-R

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Raubern said:

Red Mazda #SKX6569E

The car driver who bang the 2 cars didn't show up instead his dad show up to saiko my neighbours not to report police. Reason : His son is having bad mood when he was driving the car and he don't know why his son did that.. what a lame excuses.. The impact of this bang is not less then 20km/h cos there is a total of 03 parking lots and the red Mazda passenger side had a long scratch..

Update: owner of mazda is covering up for his son. Telling the police he was the one driving and fell asleep ... Guess his son is drink driving during that time of accident

https://www.facebook.com/SgRoadsaccidentcom/posts/923000494749133?__xts__[0]=68.ARBkZ2snwfbl7r0fG4-x4kCS-08PbW0J0qGQY5ebiLcMO_dL8WhwmajGJQi12LmCY6DS2EK8pJOlf9mJlmpqnq7eiF6LXzJGKuYICJ2OfyYhE82xwhaFxuGjdCcuIm-xoCXNMo2sI4whjuKFdqWBYWPTyjtfjOLQs2m0IadyOsgFrS1qAxx22BQhQEYm3mG3wWFz5iXpOIWnBiWueTz3CYKVDIVz3A5zhmXMl-ua95kAS-Kn6_4thAWNYTLAXgDFWMa1fAFw9ngX1oQzppptbTDSUdzjvLynU8DAzXWkSlJo48ChuwcLBo1b1iXLAQP0WCAuZ5U0vwHGVdIFIpa_da4&__tn__=-R

Parents these days are over-protective of their children.. 

Wait how old is the son again? Dont tell me the father is 75 and the son is 50

• Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Raubern said:

Red Mazda #SKX6569E

Report to he police that the dad cover up the son. Both will kena...

• Praise 4

26 minutes ago, peasant said:

new driver?

it is unlikely that he would make that wrong turn even if he was unfamiliar with the road, looks like a drunk driving case.

On 10/20/2019 at 9:01 PM, Ysc3 said:

Most be a rental car... 

The blue color side mirror.. That is smove.. One of the car rental company.. 

• Praise 1

19 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

It struck again . . . Vertigo.

Just came back from NTFGH after 5-6 hours there. Called for non-emergency ambulance around 11:30pm but they could only come after midnight. Cannot tahan as room was spinning so boh pian called for regular ambulance which took less than 5 mins to reach me.

Haiz!!

Take Care & Speedy Recovery...

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, Atrecord said:

oh no...

better take care.

my colleague also has vertigo, and will need to take MC now and then, really no joke...

Can anything be done to rid it?

Sometimes it’s due to ear infection due to wet ear drum.. as inside is our “balancing mechanism” keeping the ear drum dry by using those cotton buds carefully could reduce the occurrence. 

i never had any recurrence after keeping my ears dry since 2006. Hope this will help your colleague. 

• Praise 3

13 hours ago, 13177 said:

Last time maybe also no check, but at least people can see if the car has valid road tax more easily? No more road tax disc, unless key in the car plate into system if not no way to check. Lol.

I thought got gazillions cameras around the whole island? Can't they use plate recognition and flag in the system if the car is on the road with no road tax/insurance?

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Report to he police that the dad cover up the son. Both will kena...

Got video that capture the son face? If got, the son can't escape and dad will also kanna for telling lies to the police. 

Edited by Yewheng

9 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

blackvue is good !!

Follow too close....sometime we leave a few Car Lengths to prevent this happening,but some driver cut in..thus many Driver keep close distance with the Car in front.

• Praise 4

32 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Follow too close....sometime we leave a few Car Lengths to prevent this happening,but some driver cut in..thus many Driver keep close distance with the Car in front.

another thing is if we keep too many car lengths pple think we road hog! whahahahaha..

think expressway speed is 5 car length the least

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

9 hours ago, peasant said:

new driver?

left hand drive confuse oreintation with right hand drive..

You may be doing that in the US/Europe if not careful.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6