Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

27 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Lausai liow! 

if i was the cam car, i would  have probably cleared the orange light, or i am wrong ? I am open for comments.   

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

58 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

if i was the cam car, i would  have probably cleared the orange light, or i am wrong ? I am open for comments.   

I would have kup too.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Maybe only....  If no traffic camera. 😋

Seriously I dont think it is late for cam car to clear that junction based  on that traffic light  timing. 

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

wonder if got prequeul or not but looks like cam car driver was closing up the gap pretty fast and only show the audi cutting in.

If i am the Ambulance driver...i will jam brake for 1 Sec,let both Driver kiss my Backside...of course the Person in the Ambulance must not be in Danger.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:40 PM, Chucky2007 said:

I think if that driver had driven at the designated speed limit he would have noticed and wouldn’t drive into the wrong direction. So I say it’s driver problem.. can’t  blame road design fault for everything impatient Drivers encounter 

I passed by this place twice and I did tell myself that this place is waiting for accident to happen.

I suggest those using this stretch better stop before turning right. Both drivers are lucky there isn't any cars coming from the right...😥

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

last minute want to exit highway vs blind driver.

not the driver's fault, he did see the bike slowing and tried to stop but could not stop in time. The bike was asking for trouble. 

• Praise 4

I have a video of a collision on AYE (towards Tuas)  from a couple of days ago.

A white Toyota van moved fm lane two to lane three and side swiped an innocent Mitsubishi van in lane three then quickly veered back to lane two. The Toyota braked n slowed down as I went past the scene but I can't tell if it stopped and exchanged particulars with the Mitsubishi.

I managed to get a clear shot of the Toyota's plate, but only a blurred shot of the Mitsubishi plate. Both are SG plates, not Malaysian.

How do I get the video to the Mitsubishi owner (and or it's insurer)? I am concerned it may kena 50-50 liability due to side swipe. Fortunately the damage didn't seem too bad on the Mitsubishi.

I'd rather not send the video to the usual fb/youtube channels for a public lynching.

GPGT

van.jpg.562332398cf8e672500bf2c6b485c4dd.jpg

• Praise 10

8 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

the cam seems to be mounted pretty high. Might not be a car per se.

perhaps a tall MPV or cargo van?

but yeah, probably didn't want to take the corner quickly but slowed too early for the amber.

Edited by JohnSHL
  • Praise 2

7 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

not the driver's fault, he did see the bike slowing and tried to stop but could not stop in time. The bike was asking for trouble. 

Both also got fault,Anyway the Nissan should have exceeded the Nicoll Highway 70km/h speed limit.

14 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Maybe he’s those kayu type that drives way too carefully and is easily startled when someone honks him then need to brake and look around to see wtf is happening? Is there any debris on the road blocking him? Then take a look at the time on his clock to see how much time has elapsed before driving off again.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 6