Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

1 hour ago, No_worries said:

I don't think the Corolla Altis is that light. But on another note, I notice the current batch of Altis to be set pretty high , i.e. the distance between the wheel the wheel arch is enough to put 2 fist between. It is good for comfort but result in higher CG. That might contribute to it being more prone to turning turtle. 

A few months back, there was also an Altis who almost turn turtle after being side sweep by a E Class Merc outside Kovan Upper Serangoon Road.

Simple physics. Angle, fulcrum, force etc. Even Hummer will also flip 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

9 hours ago, Fitvip said:

IMG20191106111228.thumb.jpg.4476607a2d91b7fbd34733067fcbda39.jpgThis is not wreckless driving, but, that is the distance the car had stopped before the red light at the junction.

This is a great typo.

wreckless driving = so careful there will be no wrecks

• Haha! 3

5 hours ago, Othello said:

In some ulu junctions, this driver will think why the lights permanently RED.

I have always wanted to get down and asked if there is a ghost vehicle in front <_< 

For some driver which stop in such a distance from the traffic is due to the shade from the sun.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

20 minutes ago, 13177 said:

For some driver which stop in such a distance from the traffic is due to the shade from the sun.

Looking at the shadow in the picture, there are no shades ...:slow:

Sun directly ovrhead. [grin]

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15

10 hours ago, Fitvip said:

IMG20191106111228.thumb.jpg.4476607a2d91b7fbd34733067fcbda39.jpgThis is not wreckless driving, but, that is the distance the car had stopped before the red light at the junction.

I always say such people have big eye bags which are filled with water, so they see water is on the road and presume they will drown if they move forward near stop line.

• Haha! 3

55 minutes ago, 13177 said:

50 shades of orange 😁

Edited by commonjunks
  • Haha! 2

41 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Looking at the shadow in the picture, there are no shades ...:slow:

Sun directly ovrhead. [grin]

For this picture, indeed no shades, so i also wonder why the driver stopped such a distance from the traffic light? Lol. But i saw many other cases, those driver really stopped for shades.

5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

For this picture, indeed no shades, so i also wonder why the driver stopped such a distance from the traffic light? Lol. But i saw many other cases, those driver really stopped for shades.

Sun too strong until eyes see double visions ... [sly]

Thinking that he stopped before the stop line ... :secret-laugh:

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
11 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Idiot doesn't know how the sensors embedded in the road before him work. If there's no other car over the sensor in the lane next to his, the light will not change at some junctions.

Edited by Kklim
  • Haha! 2

16 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

When I stand at traffic lights,  I will usually stand behind the light pole itself... So if got stupid driver mount kerb,  still got buffer. 

Traffic light poles are not that secure, you might end up underneath the car, and the pole, with enough speed 🙂

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Kklim said:

Idiot doesn't know how the sensors embedded in the road before him work. If there's no other car over the sensor in the lane next to his, the light will not change at some junctions.

Same like some pedestrian light, if you did not press the crossing button, the light would not change. You would see some people standing at the pedestrian crossing for mins. Lol.

• Praise 1

17 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

see who is more at fault. First is the Altis came from far at much higher speed than the traffic flow, he might have been chasing the front car or what.   I suspect if the Altis could step his brake harder, he might be able to avoid at least the turtle position.

The taxi driver is clearly at fault for swerving into the other lane.

• Praise 2

Twincharged
21 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Same like some pedestrian light, if you did not press the crossing button, the light would not change. You would see some people standing at the pedestrian crossing for mins. Lol.

They think got AI mah....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

I can't understand these people, they are sitting in car with air condition on but still worried about wrinkles if their car stand in sun light.

• Haha! 2

19 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

see who is more at fault. First is the Altis came from far at much higher speed than the traffic flow, he might have been chasing the front car or what.   I suspect if the Altis could step his brake harder, he might be able to avoid at least the turtle position.

Did anyone else noticed funny sound effect at 11sec mark

PAAAAANNNNN PUUUUUMMMM.

4 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Did anyone else noticed funny sound effect at 11sec mark

PAAAAANNNNN PUUUUUMMMM.

I think it came from the security  guards who were reviewing the recordings after the incident.

↡ Advertisement