Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

13 hours ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Its ok, I have no issues with anyone having issues with my driving, except maybe TP which I cannot refute anyway.

Anyway, I know Bartley well enough myself. The occasional overtake and exceed is just, occasional. For me I do 80-85 regularly there.

Anyway, I was pretty amused by the BMW, who was probably blocked by the Merc, but I duno that part of his story. After I saw a opportunity, I took them from the inside and BMW seemed pretty lagged behind while i maintained about 85 until the slope which I stepped up to maintain speed when he suddenly decided he wanted to come poke me.

The M3/4 which was behind me was pretty chill throughout and probably having a laugh.

Entry level BMW with halogen lights is so pai kua.

yeah the M3 is very 👍 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

your car got no side mirror ? 😅

i like to ensure the front and rear are aligned properly - straight

i don't inconvenience other carpark users with anyhow parking

• Praise 1

44 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

I also open my door. Need to see if kerb is too high for my exhaust 😹

Drive cheap car like me,  any damage on my car will be cheaper than the property itself 😅😅

On 11/9/2019 at 10:27 AM, Raubern said:

08 Nov 2019

After accident with bus, this SMRT taxi driver forgot he left the vehicle in reverse gear and bang into cars behind

From that taxi uncle view he would have notice/observe that the white reverse light was lit....too bad he didnt, too busy taking pic

11 minutes ago, tailtwist said:

From that taxi uncle view he would have notice/observe that the white reverse light was lit....too bad he didnt, too busy taking pic

Because bus was wrong,  win liao mah, quickly take picture.😅😅

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

14 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Because bus was wrong,  win liao mah, quickly take picture.😅😅

yah lah! at first can claim free trip to europe with family..

now only go Vietnam! whahahahahaha

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

44 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Bus driver trying to make a U turn lah.

The bus driver might be doing part time food delivery on PMD previously, and after the footpath ban, have been riding on grass turf... :D:D

I drive pass this stretch of road very often, and don't see any potential hazard that could have led to such accident. So either it is human error (driver), or mechanical fault (bus) and nothing else.

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

yah lah! at first can claim free trip to europe with family..

now only go Vietnam! whahahahahaha

At first He won the case,now Taxi Driver need to pay $2,140.00 of Excess for Hitting 2 Cars Behind,go Vietnam.???Stay S'pore with no income.....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

21 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/man-arrested-hit-and-run-geylang-drug-trafficking-12078796

Tangkap liao... So it was indeed drugs he was holding so tight while running away! 

I can't understand the mentality of these traffickers - why be so conspicuous driving an obviously Bengmobile instead of taking public transport and keep low profile? 

jia lat liao, those vehicles that he bang have to jiak ka ki already .............. 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

This should be the stretch on Pasir Ris Drive 1 between Layang Ave and P.R. Drive 2.

Looks more like behind the bus stop is Pasir Ris West Plaza. Not near Loyang Ave.

If my memory not gone to bed yet😅

• Praise 4

33 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Looks more like behind the bus stop is Pasir Ris West Plaza. Not near Loyang Ave.

If my memory not gone to bed yet😅

You are the 地头蛇🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1