Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

8 hours ago, Kklee said:

Hmm... there was once I was driving a van along bukit timah in the lane 2 of 3 lanes.  
A bike TP motioned me to go to lane 1. 
Hmm... maybe he don't like me. 

Was traffic heavy or light at that time?

you meant lane 3 the leftmost lane right?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I do apologize for the choice of word as it was meant to scold that particular driver and not generalize lorry drivers esp the well behaved one.

My position is lorries should keep only to lane 4 and 3 and not enter lane 2 unless traffic is heavy in all lanes, else it cause 70km/h bottleneck at lane 2. Even during 6pm rush hour on PIE I can see lorries at lane 2 causing bottleneck already.

In the video it may look like 3-5 car length but when doing the speed limit or"slightly more" it only allows for a few seconds of reaction time when lorry max speed is 70. Lastly let's not digress on whether turn signal was used or not, since not everyone use it all the time (plus lane 1 was clear without anyone to notify in advance). 

Edited by Ceecookie
  • Praise 3

3 hours ago, Hamburger said:

I realized that I am have not equipped enough to attain self actualization. 

Must aim for master and doctorate degree. 

Fighting!!!!!!

Certificates is not the same as education. 

Schools teach knowledge but not all schools teach wisdom. 

That's why there are so many educated fools. 

:D

Some people only learn the 10 year series. 

Regurgitation is not the same as understanding. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

This is the problem with our education system. 

We learn to memorise and regurgitate. 

We don't learn to understand and apply. 

:D

Like this we cannot be creative even if she wanted to be. 

• Praise 3

3 hours ago, Hamburger said:

I realized that I am have not equipped enough to attain self actualization. 

Must aim for master and doctorate degree. 

Fighting!!!!!!

lao kock kock liao still fighting... 😁

• Haha! 2

Submitted a report just now. This matrep cut in from right turn filter lane. BTW this is not a video, I'm lazy to upload it to some video host site.

VideoCapture_20191114-103455.thumb.jpg.de42419b73bd5bccc77b84fbc5a7d34e.jpg

Edited by Beehive3783

3 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

I do apologize for the choice of word as it was meant to scold that particular driver and not generalize lorry drivers esp the well behaved one.

My position is lorries should keep only to lane 4 and 3 and not enter lane 2 unless traffic is heavy in all lanes, else it cause 70km/h bottleneck at lane 2. Even during 6pm rush hour on PIE I can see lorries at lane 2 causing bottleneck already.

In the video it may look like 3-5 car length but when doing the speed limit or"slightly more" it only allows for a few seconds of reaction time when lorry max speed is 70. Lastly let's not digress on whether turn signal was used or not, since not everyone use it all the time (plus lane 1 was clear without anyone to notify in advance). 

Send the video to TP and let them take stern action on the very ignorant driver. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

37 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

agree with Silangkia. The way the fast driver was driving was too reckless. Moving in and out of lanes like F1 racing. Yet dare to upload video to criticize others. In my view, the fast driver poses biggest danger in our road. TP should teach ceebookiesTV a lesson. 

Are you one of those doing 60 on left part of highway all the time? How do u see the lane change like F1 from the video? Lol

7 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

Lastly let's not digress on whether turn signal was used or not, since not everyone use it all the time (plus lane 1 was clear without anyone to notify in advance). 

Pls replace your "everyone" with the word "I" in your sweeping statment (again). Pls don''t self assume everyone drive like you did in your video.

And pls get your eyes checked too. There is a silver altis "cruising" down lane 1 and you switch to his lane in order to overtake that lorry. Don't you think what you have done is more dangerous than that lorry driver? Since that lorry driver bother to switch on signal while you don't?

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

forgive me lah...never see F1 before. anyone driving in a reckless manner to me is F1 racing. 

You are still correct lah,  driving like F1 but not that kind of car and far from.that kind of skill for sure. 

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

I drive similarly sometimes to overtake slow cars on the 1st lane, but this is a give and take. You inwardly know you're are speeding and the people coming into the lane cannot react in time, just brake go back first lane and reattempt. You have to understand you are not in the right here to be honest. When you change that perspective you will drive with less anger.

Similarly to the video below, imagine you're the driver of the cam car going into right lane, Porsche speeding way beyond the speed limit. Whose fault is it? 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1675414139157649

• Praise 11

13 minutes ago, Mercury1 said:

I drive similarly sometimes to overtake slow cars on the 1st lane, but this is a give and take. You inwardly know you're are speeding and the people coming into the lane cannot react in time, just brake go back first lane and reattempt. You have to understand you are not in the right here to be honest. When you change that perspective you will drive with less anger.

Similarly to the video below, imagine you're the driver of the cam car going into right lane, Porsche speeding way beyond the speed limit. Whose fault is it? 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1675414139157649

That bloody porsche guy too much lah. 

6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Send the video to TP and let them take stern action on the very ignorant driver. 

pix only advisory warning. Video, must be full video and not edited.

And they do not tell you what action has been issued. Just that action taken.

Edited by Sdf4786k

59 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

That bloody porsche guy too much lah. 

Yah lah, horn and let it go can liao still wanna play braking game on NSHW, needless to say if accident caused sure run away.

Too bad the cam car not those huge lorry jitao whack the Porsche and leave a stain on the road.

• Praise 4