Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

It appeared to me both cars were rushing...bike was wrong to change lane at bend...slowed too much to negotiate the turn...merc seemed to close up gap to prevent volks to make lane change...thus cheekatbom...luckily the volks stopped in time...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Othello said:

this will teach all these muthafarking motorsiao ....... KEEP TO YOUR BLADDY LANE (Esp when turning)  !!! and why on earth did the biker brake !??! 

We have the comfort of viewing this video in our comfort. In actual real life, it is VERY VERY VERY near. It happened in a split second.

I hope the Merc driver will not be punished in ANY way.

Anyway, all Mercs have AEB ? 

As much as I want to blame the crotch rocket here, this should've been a situation easily anticipated by the Merc. No excuses in my opinion. And it really seemed like the Merc surged forward into the rear of the bike.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

As much as I want to blame the crotch rocket here, this should've been a situation easily anticipated by the Merc. No excuses in my opinion. And it really seemed like the Merc surged forward into the rear of the bike.

Merc driver had the balls to do what I wished to do 😁

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

did merc installed the wrong software on the car? Instead of AEB, they installed a licensed to kill..

A lot of motorcycle likes to change lane during a bend, many times I’ve encountered and was forced to brake a little because the biker after changing lane then rides Infront of me.

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, uniquely_ad said:

A lot of motorcycle likes to change lane during a bend, many times I’ve encountered and was forced to brake a little because the biker after changing lane then rides Infront of me.

I tend to honk them to warn but I still give enough allowance to brake in time.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, Othello said:

i just checked out the SG website. It seems to be OPTIONAL 

Singapore boss don't care about all these "non-sense".

As long as it is a S class, can liao

If you ask them why nvr include, they will ROFL

Edited by Davidtch

1 hour ago, uniquely_ad said:

Motorcycle riders love to do lots of stunts, period. 

• Praise 2

9 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

did merc installed the wrong software on the car? Instead of AEB, they installed a licensed to kill..

There was a similar video a few pages back!

5 hours ago, mikk123 said:

rich people pay more to stay in a solid metal box. image the car is Kia...

A BMW rear ended my ex-colleague's elantra some time back. 

The elantra's number plate fell off but the BMW's bonnet had to be replaced. 

Korean cars are damn strong! 

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

In this case seem the merc driver is the problem.. those so call smart defensive system on the so expensive car oso din kick in?

May be that is a stealth bike!:XD:

4 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

That looks like an S Class, I would expect even the most entry level S Class to come with such features, of course C&C can short change those with deep pocket big time by taking all these features off the standard items.

It is an S class, but not necessarily it is from C&C!

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, uniquely_ad said:

Not only bikes lah! Many cars, including taxis do the same! I sure toot at them if I see them doing that!

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

All the vehicles were approaching the T-junction at high speed. The bike switched lanes and braked hard before the white line, The Merc surged forward and that's it...boom!

50 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

All the vehicles were approaching the T-junction at high speed. The bike switched lanes and braked hard before the white line, The Merc surged forward and that's it...boom!

Boomz! 

You sound like Ris Low. 😂

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Haha! 2

7 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

In this case seem the merc driver is the problem.. those so call smart defensive system on the so expensive car oso din kick in?

never said the merc was right. The rider has to take some blame for not keeping in his proper lane.

4 hours ago, Hamburger said:

never said the merc was right. The rider has to take some blame for not keeping in his proper lane.

When changing into the Merc's lane, he also braked quite hard.

• Praise 2

8 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

A BMW rear ended my ex-colleague's elantra some time back. 

The elantra's number plate fell off but the BMW's bonnet had to be replaced. 

Korean cars are damn strong! 

Serious? Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1