Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

3 hours ago, therock said:

The A pillar is an issue for many cars 

drivers should pay more attention especially in the dark 

My opinion is that accidents is expected to happen with the way he drives , if not this round ,  it will be next round, nothing to do with A or Z pillars. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 5

39 minutes ago, Blueray said:

oops ....

1) SUV (x3?) sabo King, kanjiong spider type, brake so far distance? 

2) police van no defensive driving

• Praise 2

So how?

Police give a ticket for illegal parking and make him pay for repairs to the vans?

:grin:

42 minutes ago, Blueray said:

oops ....

• Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Very serious case of road rage! 

Yes this is serious. I suspect cam driver was a woman. 

Ah neh wants to lick something there. Better Poh mata. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

What an idiot.

So childish one.

His parents never teach him huh?

Childish is not a crime nor an offence , but it is better sending the video to police to see if this is road rage and an act of intimidation,  also ask TP if stopping on the middle of the road and driving dangerously is an offence, or just childish.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

What an idiot.

So childish one.

His parents never teach him huh?

Yalor. 

Even more worryingly, I look at the comments. 

Every single "Indian" (not even sure if he's Indian) behaving even just a bit badly is an "FT" now. 

So how? 

Every single "Chinese" I see behaving badly is also an FT? 

Which must mean there are a *lot* of PRCs swarming us, cos I see Chinese behaving badly here every day. The locals are all saints sitting inside temple, I'm sure.

😂

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

9 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

wait for it ...

wonder how the pink car driver got his/her driving license. Maybe driving test needs to include a night driving segment.

btw the cam car high beaming doesn't help.. it blinds the pink car driver. That could have contributed to the driver not seeing the oncoming bike.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, JohnSHL said:

wonder how the pink car driver got his/her driving license. Maybe driving test needs to include a night driving segment.

btw the cam car high beaming doesn't help.. it blinds the pink car driver. That could have contributed to the driver not seeing the oncoming bike.

Yes. Mistake already made. Why pressure them further? Honk makes them kancheong. High beam makes them kancheong and also blinds them. Recipe for more trouble. But it is human instinct to vent frustration and show outrage. After all, we're "social animals" with strong emphasis on the animal part.

• Praise 5

26 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Childish is not a crime nor an offence , but it is better sending the video to police to see if this is road rage and an act of intimidation,  also ask TP if stopping on the middle of the road and driving dangerously is an offence, or just childish.

I agree with you please go ahead and send to TP and see if they agree with you or not.

👍

• Haha! 3

16 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Yalor. 

Even more worryingly, I look at the comments. 

Every single "Indian" (not even sure if he's Indian) behaving even just a bit badly is an "FT" now. 

So how? 

Every single "Chinese" I see behaving badly is also an FT? 

Which must mean there are a *lot* of PRCs swarming us, cos I see Chinese behaving badly here every day. The locals are all saints sitting inside temple, I'm sure.

😂

Yes please wack him jialat jialat for dangerous driving and not for his race.

I never bother to bring up race because I am colour blind.

Every race also have idiots and we should strongly criticize all of them.

I am not a racist I love Asian women.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

3 hours ago, Blueray said:

oops ....

probably mata distracted, prepare to sign statement liao. And the white SUV .... need to zam brake or not ? 

3 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Very serious case of road rage! 

nowadays very stress, a bit a bit want to get down confront and act like a clown...... and his number plate is probably illegal as well 

Edited by Othello

1 hour ago, Othello said:

probably mata distracted, prepare to sign statement liao. And the white SUV .... need to zam brake or not ? 

Two mistakes to have caused this accident, 1. Police van was travelling to close to the suv  , 2. the SUV stepped on his brake too hard and too far from the front car. 

• Praise 1