Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

13 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Crap you're right. 

And since we're on the theme of bad bikes, might as well post this. 

A few things:

Date and time wrong (happened Friday 15th Nov around 8.30pm), been lazy to get the cam in this car fixed or replaced. Maybe I can win the latest contest lol. 

Bad language warning. I was pissed off, and it was just me and the missus in the car. Didn’t have the patience to edit the footage.

Can anyone tell the plate number of the bike? Or even if SG or MY plate? Another reason to give up on this cam. Not good at night. 

Front:

Rear:

It is a Sg bike, but the number cannot be seen!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Othello said:

probably mata distracted, prepare to sign statement liao. And the white SUV .... need to zam brake or not ? 

nowadays very stress, a bit a bit want to get down confront and act like a clown...... and his number plate is probably illegal as well 

Actually what does the v sign at the mouth mean ah? :grin:

• Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Actually what does the v sign at the mouth mean ah? :grin:

ICBM !?

but pls stop harassing the merc driver ok ?

he probably paid $200+k for his continental car .... not a 60k cheapo car.

and he might also be a banker who is making $60k /mth.

and since its a relatively expensive car, no one should question his directional intentions on the road.

again, pls stop harassing him ... or else the cam car might lose his job also.

• Haha! 2

42 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

ICBM !?

but pls stop harassing the merc driver ok ?

he probably paid $200+k for his continental car .... not a 60k cheapo car.

and he might also be a banker who is making $60k /mth.

and since its a relatively expensive car, no one should question his directional intentions on the road.

again, pls stop harassing him ... or else the cam car might lose his job also.

Drive mercedes not necessary rich and expensive  car.  I am quite poor , driving a COE merce which is cheaper than any of the  cheapest new car on the road.  😪😪

But I have to admit that the way he behave looks  rich, can afford to pay  fine and deal with court case maybe. 😄😄

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Can fine those drivers who just stop abruptly for no reason, just because they want to confront other drivers? 

These ppl are nothing but nuisance to society and also creating unnecessary traffic build up which cost tax payers millions of $! 

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Can fine those drivers who just stop abruptly for no reason, just because they want to confront other drivers? 

These ppl are nothing but nuisance to society and also creating unnecessary traffic build up which cost tax payers millions of $! 

Let's see of the suv of the police van case will get into trouble or not, these people who just stop or slow down suddenly should be charged for dangerous driving.

3 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

these people who just stop or slow down suddenly should be charged for dangerous driving.

ya man! Just now while cycling, a Renualt Megane suddenly just signal left and cut in so abruptly leaving me no place to go.. lucky i managed to siam to it's right and heng lane 2 no car. 

• Praise 2

15 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Yes this is serious. I suspect cam driver was a woman. 

Ah neh wants to lick something there. Better Poh mata. 

If the cam car driver was a woman, his action/gesture would technically constitute both criminal intimidation and outrage of modesty based on the law. Even in the case of showing a woman driver the middle finger, it may also be constituted as outrage of modesty. 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Let's see of the suv of the police van case will get into trouble or not, these people who just stop or slow down suddenly should be charged for dangerous driving.

I don't see it like that.

To me the police van driver wasn't paying attention and anyway in this type of accident isn't the rear vehicle always to blame.

The SUV was at the back of a queue for vehicles turning right.  That there was a bigish gap between the SUV and the vehicle in front has nothing to do with anything.

Or have I seen things wrong??

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Eh, totally different scenario leh

• Praise 1

17 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Yes this is serious. I suspect cam driver was a woman. 

Ah neh wants to lick something there. Better Poh mata. 

Ya. Outrage of modesty. Also applies to any other women in the car 🙂

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Look Ma ! No hands! Even Russ Swift also needs to learn from this stunt driver! 

Lets see some real fists fly lah. Finger insults are getting passe. [laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

8 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Look Ma ! No hands! Even Russ Swift also needs to learn from this stunt driver! 

What happen to this world now? How come there are so many people with mental illness driving on the road? Seriously i think these people really need to go treat their mental problem?!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 3