Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

8 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

The fundamental problems here is the Singapore is getting too crowed....everyone is stepping on everyone't toe. More such incidents will appear.... 

I think already way too many such incidents happened liao.

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

The fundamental problems here is the Singapore is getting too crowed....everyone is stepping on everyone't toe. More such incidents will appear.... 

I am not sure this could be a reason or even excuse to behave in those manners. 

• Praise 3

5 hours ago, 13177 said:

What happen to this world now? How come there are so many people with mental illness driving on the road? Seriously i think these people really need to go treat their mental problem?!

Stress...

5 hours ago, Mason016 said:

Lets see some real fists fly lah. Finger insults are getting passe. [laugh]

it was muted. I suspect the loud horn incurred some reaction.

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Look Ma ! No hands! Even Russ Swift also needs to learn from this stunt driver! 

loser cam car lah ...either play with him, or zoom past

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Theoldjaffa said:

The face... reminded me of this guy :D

0DA12F80-C407-4EFD-A38C-8B4981BE117B.jpeg

no lah, this guy gray hair,much older.  the only commonality is red watch and red shirt.   😂

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

On 11/16/2019 at 9:34 AM, Turboflat4 said:

Crotch rocket is a generic term for motorbike. 

Anyway, I agree with you on the irritating habit many bikers have in not only lane splitting all the way to the front of stopped traffic but trying to get in front of the first car. Seriously, bikers, get over yourselves, you're not that quick off the line compared to many modern cars. Don't cut queue just because you're small. 

If you are first at the line, just put your front wheel slightly over the stop line, this way those bikes will not cut in front of you at the lights. Works everytime.

• Praise 2

40 minutes ago, Mr_b20 said:

If you are first at the line, just put your front wheel slightly over the stop line, this way those bikes will not cut in front of you at the lights. Works everytime.

Doesn't always work bro. Jiu hiu kias are fearless, they can even go all the way to the second or third dashed line and regroup there, tok kok and take off sloooooowly when the light changes, two or three abreast. Really KNN.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

18 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Wear your seat belt please. You may not be as lucky as the 2 kids... 

Omg, the kids really blessed, like this flung out of the car, seems like no injuries?! 

Ref a link from stomp.

....Cabby taken to hospital after crashing into bollards in accident with car at Robinson Road....

The bollards seem to be boh-lat or boh-kao-lat. 

taxi-accident.jpg?itok=pxfxCpfx

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/cabby-taken-to-hospital-after-crashing-into-bollards-in-accident-with-car-at-robinson

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3