Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

3 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

i find it weird that although this kind of behavior has been "reported" so many times but the authorities are still not taking action to stop it ?

maybe most of such video were only reported to Stomp and other FB pages but rarely reported to the police ?

Whatever happen before would be up to the guy to report his case to the authority, stopping in the middle of the road to endanger and causing inconvenience to  other road users , plus his aggressive manner  is not right.

I have done a good deed for road users once by reporting  the incident, let's see if I get a reply.

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

7 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

what is thuggish behaviour on the road.. fine these buggers for stopping without a valid reason..

Thuggish behaviour yes, but I’m quite sure cam car did something way before the posted video footage to elicit such response.

sometimes it’s 恶人先告状

• Praise 5

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Just send to Grab.

Let them take action.

:grin:

Let him learn he wants to earn a living or be a thug?

These companies don't give a hoot to all these. What matters to them is the money these thugs bring in. Many PHV drivers driving is still as shitty, its almost daily I see their antics on the road. Even their food delivery riders are still using pmd to deliver food and they pretend they don't know. 

• Praise 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Whatever happen before would be up to the guy to report his case to the authority, stopping in the middle of the road to endanger and causing inconvenience to  other road users , plus his aggressive manner  is not right.

I have done a good deed for road users once by reporting  the incident, let's see if I get a reply.

The reply would only inform they acknowledged the case and nothing further.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

what is thuggish behaviour on the road.. fine these buggers for stopping without a valid reason..

Traffic move off but cam car is slow to move as wanting to change to left lane, vellfire honk and high beam but kanna a birdie from cam car so cut infornt and block cam car. Maybe... 

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, tailtwist said:

Check the google map....audi is definitely in the wrong lane...left lane where the van was on can go straight OR make a left turn....right lane only going straight...

Actually no need to check map also... Other than Melbourne, no other place in the world got outer lane hook turn. 

Edited by Ysc3
  • Shocked 1

8 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

This type bui bui one cannot fight de... 

• Haha! 4

21 hours ago, Jamesc said:

The van is clearly in the wrong.

But if the Audi driver loves his car and won't allow even a scratch on it

he could have Mirror signal mirror maneuver. 

And on checking the mirror a second time and seeing the van is not slowing down not make the turn.

He would have saved his car getting even a scratch.

These days people never Mirror signal mirror maneuver. Just swing out and turn only.

:grin:

Possible that the Audi did a last min lane change and cut into the vans lane to make the left turn. Can’t really tell from the video. 

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Gangster...hooligans......

There is a reason why he is a phv driver and does not deserve to be one soon.

if every little thing requires intervention, we literally living in a world of big boys kindergarden. "teacher teacher .. he stop in the middle of the road ..."

The Teacher (TP) " boys will be boys.. please grow up and behave " ( Advisory note )

But by continuously monitor and advised accordingly, will this not shape the behaviour into a more acceptable norm? After all, if you drive in KL and India, they are 10 times more worst. And if you drive in Indonesia, the driver may take a gun and shoot u on the spot. 

Not advocating violence or complacency, buy a more acceptable " gracious " society.

But who am I kidding, I don't even believe what I write these days

Edited by Sdf4786k

2 hours ago, awhtc said:

Most PHV drivers are very impatient. Time is money to them.

If this is true, they can work harder but there is a limit as to how fast they can drive on our congested roads. Moreover no one else on the road owe them money,  letting alone owing  them a living.  Regardless, there is no reasons to behave that way, there are many more other people in the society also work hard for their money but they dont behave aggressively. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

11 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

This type bui bui one cannot fight de... 

This I am not too sure. This Xu XiaoDong, MMA figther, also has this type of bui bui look.

• Haha! 3

22 hours ago, Yeshe said:

No show what happened prior. One sided story, but the driver that stopped the car n contront cam car is also wrong. 

just focus on what happen in the video loh. dun speculate whatever happen outside it.

• Praise 2

Whoa lan, the impact caused the bicycle to land on the other side of the road. RIP to the elderly man.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/elderly-cyclist-dies-after-accident-with-car-in-tampines

1314180182_bicycleaccident.jpg.b4523e7c8ec15954af447f264595aa83.jpg

1874688154_bicycleaccident1.jpg.4411af0efb15071dd3dfaad95b5b2969.jpg

PUBLISHED

NOV 21, 2019, 8:28 PM SGT

SINGAPORE - A 64-year-old cyclist died on Thursday morning (Nov 21) after he was hit by a car in Tampines.

The driver of the car, a 47-year-old man, was arrested.

The police were alerted to an accident involving the cyclist and car along Tampines Avenue 3, before Tampines Street 82, at about 8.15am.

The cyclist, who was unconscious when he was taken to Changi General Hospital, died on the way to the hospital.

Chinese-language evening newspaper Shin Min Daily News reported that the cyclist is believed to have been on the way home from buying breakfast when he was hit by the car as he was carrying two packets of tea.

Photos of the accident scene show a pool of blood next to one of the car's front tyres. The windscreen of the car is also cracked.

A mangled bicycle is also seen on the opposite side of the road, across a road divider.

Investigations into the accident are ongoing.

The driver I think is the dude in light blue shirt.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

38 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Whoa lan, the impact caused the bicycle to land on the other side of the road.

how ?? flew over the road divider fence ?! That's crazy ! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2