Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

8 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Not sure if cabby needed MC for pain to hand and leg.

Sue lancer driver for causing pain as owner did not provide safe working environment for the taxis driver behaviour.. 😂 

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

What is that trans cab driver trying to do? Keep banging on the car window glass? Suck behavior really like hooligan siah!

This is the understatement of the year!  😂 😂 

Then again,  with an attitude like this, I am surprised why there are not more videos or complaints about him.... The mask doing it's job well... Number plate also cannot identify him... 😂 

Edited by Ysc3

8 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

This is the understatement of the year!  😂 😂 

Then again,  with an attitude like this, I am surprised why there are not more videos or complaints about him.... The mask doing it's job will... Number plate also cannot identify him... 😂 

There was a small window of opportunity when he slide down his mask when the lancer wind down his window slightly 

anyway, let’s not be hasty and show some compassion.. since We don’t know if he is mentally sound

Edited by Sdf4786k

9 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

There was a small window of opportunity when he slide down his mask when the lancer wind down his window slightly 

anyway, let’s not be hasty and show some compassion.. since We don’t know if he is mentally sound

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Woah. this lancer CS3's glass is tougher than cybertruck sia.

Mr Elon Musk, if you are watching this, you can learn from Mitsubishi. hahaha.

Wah lawless leh. 

Transab owe us an explanation if they support such hooligan style and what would they do to the driver.

Police owe us tax payers an explanation what are they gong to do with this guy or if they condon  such behavior.  For the time being I better stay at home just to be safe until I hear from the police😄😄

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

See now everyone starts to wear mask even though the haze is long gone. The power of free advertising from HK... 

There is another 31 second clip circulating in Whatsapp of another case he had with his passengers!! Really Siao lang... 

Mis5O9W.jpg

tx8sAvY.jpg

Wear N95 for too long. Lack of oxygen to the brain

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

See now everyone starts to wear mask even though the haze is long gone. The power of free advertising from HK... 

There is another 31 second clip circulating in Whatsapp of another case he had with his passengers!! Really Siao lang... 

Mis5O9W.jpg

tx8sAvY.jpg

Hey!!! You are right!!  2 video same guy :XD:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

Hey!!! You are right!!  2 video same guy :XD:

I am about to say,hope Police arrest this Taxi Driver before he cause more trouble.

53 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

I am about to say,hope Police arrest this Taxi Driver before he cause more trouble.

Think he better ownself tie up ownself, ownself take taxi go police station :grin:

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

Think he better ownself tie up ownself, ownself take taxi go police station :grin:

With the mask, he looks like some lame tiong knock-off of Bane. 😂

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

With the mask, he looks like some lame tiong knock-off of Bane. 😂

becoming best post of the month soon, but after so many reposting and talking, both police and transcab are still doing nothing about it. 😥😥

That would also mean potentially the guy is still chao ni ma on the street harassing people around.

Edited by Ct3833