Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

There must be a story behind this. or the uncle won't take the risk unnecessarily. 

Surely there is, but we must remind ourselves not to fall prey of such self pawn idiots.  Fact is stopping a car in the middle of a road is seriously wrong, and can be fatal at times. And look, what has he won after walking away? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

There must be a story behind this. or the uncle won't take the risk unnecessarily. 

story or not is another issue, that is up to us to imagine.

but judging from this video ALONE. this van uncle should be taken off the road.

if u cannot have proper anger management  u cannot be driving.

• Praise 8

I think no matter what is the story behind, any driver should not anyhow stop anywhere on the road lo. This is endanger to themselves and other road users.

I dont know why nowadays so many such driver behave in such a way. When they are not happy, they can just like that stop.

• Praise 7

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Surely there is, but we must remind ourselves not to fall prey of such self pawn idiots.  Fact is stopping a car in the middle of a road is seriously wrong, and can be fatal at times. And look, what has he won after walking away? 

PRIDE!

• Haha! 1

48 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

PRIDE!

saki .. and if no name and shame, its like the ability to self validate the honor he brings to the kopi tiam coffee table clan

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

I think no matter what is the story behind, any driver should not anyhow stop anywhere on the road lo. This is endanger to themselves and other road users.

I dont know why nowadays so many such driver behave in such a way. When they are not happy, they can just like that stop.

One day a king kong will flatten them...and they will ask why...

• Haha! 2

By the way, I made a police report  about the other incident in which the guy stopped at the middle of the road, the authority boh hiu me.😪😪

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

10 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

By the way, I made a police report  about the other incident in which the guy stopped at the middle of the road, the authority boh hiu me.😪😪

Bro I wonder if you saw that place in Bedok again? You recall some van reversed into the gate... just kapyoh ha ha

13 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

the LTA and TP and Police really stretch. Your report is not helping reduce the work load nor get credited for solving a mystery crime.

Just like in the office space, minimum outage, maximum mileage. You pick and choose the low hanging fruit and outsource the rest

Edited by Sdf4786k

1 minute ago, therock said:

Bro I wonder if you saw that place in Bedok again? You recall some van reversed into the gate... just kapyoh ha ha

I didnt go but I am safe because mine is not located on a down slop 😀😀

1 minute ago, Sdf4786k said:

the LTA and TP and Police really stretch. Your report is not helping reduce the work load nor get credited for solving a mystery crime.

Just like in the office space, minimum outage, maximum mileage. You pick and choose the low hanging fruit and outsource the rest

Wah , got video and  have license plate number, if so easy case still refuse to handle then I dont know how else we can make our crime easier for them .😂

• Praise 1

27 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

If no one got injured or died, the authority surely boh hiu you la. As i think there are tons of such report submitted to them. Lol.

Twincharged
12 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If no one got injured or died, the authority surely boh hiu you la. As i think there are tons of such report submitted to them. Lol.

After getting reports from the public,  step one is to prepare "Thank you!" letters to send to the offenders to thank them for contributing to nation building. 

Should not be too difficult. Nothing much to contest since only traffic offence. Just pay can already! 😂 

11 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Send the bideo to Ubi and let them claim the tickets they deserved!

As I said, I have submitted one but they boh hiu me, not even an auto response.

Anyway, other than deploying TPs, red light cameras , speed cameras, they should evolve as well, social media is so powerful and common, they should have a team just to track social media reportings , it is so easy and effective, I dont understand why are they not thinking out of the box.  Or maybe they are already doing it, just that I am naive to think that they are not.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Anyway, other than deploying TPs, red light cameras , speed cameras, they should evolve as well, social media is so powerful and common, they should have a team just to track social media reportings , it is so easy and effective, I dont understand why are they not thinking out of the box.  Or maybe they are already doing it, just that I am naive to think that they are not.

That's not within their KPI la.

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Tp only investigate their following

1) violations caught on their camera (red light camera)

2) when Drivers come down and fight, someone take video and became VIRAL.

Other than that, they can’t be bothered as they rather be doing other things.