Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

6 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Maserati driver found guilty of dragging traffic police officer for 124m.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/maserati-driver-dragging-traffic-police-officer-found-guilty-12151194

First he dragged police officer, then he obstruct justice by lying to court and police. Such people should be dealt properly so other learned that no one is above law even they have high-flyers lawyers.

On 12/3/2019 at 10:17 PM, Ysc3 said:

you block me, i block you !

Regardless who's fault, people who block others in such manner should be given 5 year leave from driving. It is recipe of accident for anyone who is approaching and unaware about stunt man stopping his van in the middle of the road.

Twincharged
20 hours ago, Mustank said:

These two fellows should come down and kiss each other :grin:

The van driver already made his move...🤗

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

First he dragged police officer, then he obstruct justice by lying to court and police. Such people should be dealt properly so other learned that no one is above law even they have high-flyers lawyers.

See the amount of things he is doing, basically nothing legal.

Trans-Cab taxi driver charged with criminal intimidation, causing hurt

screenshots-from-videos-of-incidents-inv

SINGAPORE: A Trans-Cab taxi driver captured on video cursing at his passengers and kicking and punching another driver's car was charged on Thursday (Dec 5).

Feng Zhanning, 42, was involved in a dispute with his passengers at Far East Plaza taxi stand on Nov 24 at about 10pm.

A video of the incident shows him hurling vulgarities at a man and woman, one of whom was carrying a baby.

During the dispute, he is said to have swung a pair of pliers at a male passenger and pushed a female passenger, causing her to fall backwards and sustain abrasions on her palm. 

The police said the five-month-old baby was unhurt.

In another video circulating online, Feng is seen punching and kicking another driver's car.

The incident took place on Nov 22 at about 3.20pm along Paterson Hill, the police said. 

Investigations found that Feng had confronted a car driver after being honked at. During the confrontation, he kicked and used his fist and elbow to hit the victim's car, damaging it in the process.

The car driver was unhurt, the police added.

Feng was arrested on Wednesday at Woodlands Checkpoint.

He was charged with criminal intimidation and voluntarily causing hurt in the Nov 24 case. If convicted, he faces fines and up to two years' jail on each charge.

No charges have been filed in the road rage case.

CNA has contacted Trans-Cab for comments.

• Praise 10

7 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Trans-Cab taxi driver charged with criminal intimidation, causing hurt

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/transcab-taxi-driver-arrested-road-rage-viral-video-12154358

screenshots-from-videos-of-incidents-inv

He deserves it.

....expect standard HR answer......"the driver has been dismissed "....

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

He deserves it.

....expect standard HR answer......"the driver has been dismissed "....

He had already been dismissed. 

21 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

check your brakes regularly !!

Hmm..but he was able to brake without issue for the bus to filter out.

His foot may have slipped off the brake pedal or he was distracted as his vehicle seemed to brake/slowed n then slowly cruise-like without fully braking to a stop.

Just my observation.

Yes, always good to make sure ride is baked, i mean braked to a complete stop.

During my driving lessons years ago, each time i braked/stopped at a traffic junction, i had to also pulled up hand brake. It was a standard practice then and of course, was a manual ride. Not sure what's taught on an auto these days.

Safe ride 

Cheers

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

6 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Hmm..but he was able to brake without issue for the bus to filter out.

His foot may have slipped off the brake pedal or he was distracted as his vehicle seemed to brake/slowed n then slowly cruise-like without fully braking to a stop.

Just my observation.

Yes, always good to make sure ride is baked, i mean braked to a complete stop.

During my driving lessons years ago, each time i braked/stopped at a traffic junction, i had to also pulled up hand brake. It was a standard practice then and of course, was a manual ride. Not sure what's taught on an auto these days.

Safe ride 

Cheers

How come the renault guy came out and gave the WTF look? His car rolled back i thought?

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 3

59 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

How come the renault guy came out and gave the WTF look? His car rolled back i thought?

thats the commercial part of the in car camera sales pitch.

• Haha! 4

3 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

must act blur to win 50% first ma before argue ... [laugh] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Paiseh. My bad.

I tot it was the van that could not braked fully.

So it was the Renault ride that reversed. Becos he came out with the WTH look, i tot he was blaming the van for hitting his ride. 

Thanks for highlighting this 

Safe ride

Cheers

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2