Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

14 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Cecelia say she kena bully wor... 

‎Cecilia Chin‎ to ROADS.sg

6 December at 10:33 · 

Is it always lady’s fault? Felt bullied everytime ;(

Not a convincing reason ....   [shakehead]

Should have said I got an itch below and was scratching it. Didn't notice the front car stopped in between two lanes ....   :we-all-gonna-die:

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

that red car also an ase

Not enough skill lah...never do hand brake turn at the turns... 

15 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

This is from the Jamesc MIL advanced theory of driving, right? 

😁

I presume you talking about Biker, if she is sitting is car no use (Jamesc don't approve safety 😁).

• Haha! 1

18 hours ago, Neutrino said:

And then he ran?

I was not trying to justify his action, but i was trying to reply other comment that most likely he loosen his feet while looking for some thing.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Scholesy said:

red car mus b feeling hero until finding out the van is no pushover and start peeing in his pants as he is chased down.

If van driver slimmer maybe could have overtaken the car! 

• Haha! 6

17 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Still can't see who arrived on the scene first. Cam car came too late to see who had formed up first.

If black Honda came first, nothing to say in defence of the trailer as trailer driver could definitely have seen him as he was coming to the lights. 

If trailer came first, then actually quite understandable from the trailer driver's POV. You wouldn't believe the passenger side blind spot on these things - basically nothing under 5 feet in height to their left can be seen for at least one full car width. You could argue that it shows the trailer driver wasn't alert to what traffic was entering his blind spot as he was stopped at light, but how many of us take the opportunity of stopping at red lights to check messages etc.? It's still legal to do so, and this may be important for a vocational driver like the trailer driver. 

In the first scenario (trailer came later), it's 100 percent trailer's fault. But in the second scenario (black Honda came after the trailer), blame should be placed almost entirely on the car driver. One of the things one should learn is never stay in the blind side of a heavy vehicle. And never try to "compete" with it during a turn. Even in sg, when I'm turning next to anything more substantial than a minivan, I always take it slow to let him complete his turn first then complete my turn, flash my lights to make sure I've got his attention then accelerate as quickly as I can to a safe distance away from him. Stay away from the big ones, that's my motto. 

The City was a full car length ahead of the trailer. I very much doubt it was in the trailer driver's blind spot. In fact, most of the blind spots are already covered by the mirrors!

• Praise 3

18 hours ago, Jellandross said:

3 drivers changing lane but none signal, F*** uped driving.

3 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

The City was a full car length ahead of the trailer. I very much doubt it was in the trailer driver's blind spot. In fact, most of the blind spots are already covered by the mirrors!

the bottom part of trailer passenger door is glass that serves as a purpose to check blindspot. The trailer driver is pure reckless. 

• Praise 3

Just passed by a Vios in the bush at the slip road from Lornie to PIE towards Changi. Wet weather, drive with care and check your tyres threads!!!

20191211_130353.thumb.jpg.c566c9ae38fc63662c1fd4d1415c2e49.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

6 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Just passed by a Vios in the bush at the slip road from Lornie to PIE towards Changi. Wet weather, drive with care and check your tyres threads!!!

20191211_130353.thumb.jpg.c566c9ae38fc63662c1fd4d1415c2e49.jpg

Wah lau... Ppl taking a piss you also take photo?? 😂 😂 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 6

19 hours ago, Jellandross said:

This lady need to go for advanced driving course/defensive driving course.

Her braking skills need to be good to avoid situation like this, when cars enter lane without turn signals. 

At 8 second mark, white car already intruding pass the lane marker yet she still want to enter that lane, then at the same time black car already over the lane making. This is a classic trap which experienced drivers should know to avoid being in the middle. 

Edited by Ceecookie
  • Praise 1

51 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

3 drivers changing lane but none signal, F*** uped driving.

Toyota was giving indication to change lane (it only turns off when kena from behind). Taxi driver being taxi driver was trying to sneak in empty spot, they like to drive over white line to switch at their discretion (indication to switch lane is not their style).

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2