Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

8 hours ago, Fitvip said:

The City was a full car length ahead of the trailer. I very much doubt it was in the trailer driver's blind spot. In fact, most of the blind spots are already covered by the mirrors!

I'm not seeing what you're seeing, let's leave it at that. I'm not saying you're wrong - you might be right, but in that case, what you're basically saying is that the trailer plowed into the black Honda on purpose. I don't think that's likely since it jeopardises the trailer driver's livelihood.

Anyway, take home message is: never line up alongside a big one if you can help it. And if one lines up beside you, then either let the bugger go first or accelerate quickly and put distance between your vehicles. Just don't stay in a dangerous situation.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

5 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I'm not seeing what you're seeing, let's leave it at that. I'm not saying you're wrong - you might be right, but in that case, what you're basically saying is that the trailer plowed into the black Honda on purpose. I don't think that's likely since it jeopardises the trailer driver's livelihood.

Anyway, take home message is: never line up alongside a big one if you can help it. And if one lines up beside you, then either let the bugger go first or accelerate quickly and put distance between your vehicles. Just don't stay in a dangerous situation.

I can't say he did it purposely, but,  obviously, he was reckless.

Agree with your second para. 

why people must brake hard when amber light is on, even though they are already in the junction.

Sometime its safer to lup you and go. 

Regardless, motor cyclist did not practice defensive riding.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

59 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

why people must brake hard when amber light is on, even though they are already in the junction.

Motorcyclist was not planning to stop even the light was turning red or red already.

Merc driver could argue he following law to get ready to stop when he saw amber, drive safe and keep safe distance.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Twister said:

Is that Ramesh? 🤔😋

We are having more and more hooligan attitude on streets these day, maybe it was like this before but not many car cam then.

Car driver should go and retake test, see traffic light is in favor of pedestrian and they are walking but still charging ahead.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

Why not stop at Amber? Scarli some siao lang opposite chiong red light. Biker 100% in the wrong. 

Edited by Mockngbrd

12 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Why not stop at Amber? Scarli some siao lang opposite chiong red light. Biker 100% in the wrong. 

And paid the price, feeling bad for pillion.

1 hour ago, therock said:

It’s all on the motorcycle... and he better pay for damages 

he was way too close to the car 🚗 

sams thing happened to me that time and bugga still tried to claim 28k from me...knn...my story is in mcf somewhere

17 minutes ago, RadX said:

sams thing happened to me that time and bugga still tried to claim 28k from me...knn...my story is in mcf somewhere

Pundek, would really love to see your story - got link pls? 

Dare to try to make you pay, doesn't he know there'll be hell to pay? 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

"kicking"is the new in thing !

Deserved to be kicked. Could have injured the pedestrians.

• Praise 5

13 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Haha no need @RadX

Found it🤣

Incident and resolution threads:

https://www.mycarforum.com/forums/topic/2657873-i-guess-this-is-my-karma-warning/

Must say the new search is pretty good.

• Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1