Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

On 12/11/2019 at 6:56 PM, Yewheng said:

Maybe it is too urgent already.. As a taxi driver not easy.. Sometimes on the road very long and then thought still can tahan and pickup one more pax before finding a toilet after that.. Who knows after drop off that pax.. The bladder is to the max already.. 

Let me guess when need to go toilet many many customers.

When no need to go no customers?

:grin:

7 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Cam car driver Must be kenah many saman before... 

At first i thought the TP Volvo catch up with the BMW,later part,then know TP Volvo heading back HQ...''Pang Kang'' liao.😄

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

7 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

At first i thought the TP Volvo catch up with the BMW,later part,then know TP Volvo heading back HQ...''Pang Kang'' liao.😄

TP only appear in cam car view much later, how to catch, so crowded the expressway..

TP know surely got public camera around, just let them submit and catch the bugger.. why waste time chasing..

11 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Let me guess when need to go toilet many many customers.

When no need to go no customers?

:grin:

Ya.. It really happened to me.. 

There is one time I was driving at morning peak hours.. Then at 8plus close to 9 am, I feel that I need to go toilet soon as bladder start to guy full. I am thinking, still can fatch maybe 1 or 2 more then go toilet.. As by then it will be off peak hours.. So I continue to fetch 2 more pax.. Than after the 2nd drop off, my bladder is full to max and I have to chiong to petrol station, literally run to the toilet... So yeah.. 

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

TP only appear in cam car view much later, how to catch, so crowded the expressway..

TP know surely got public camera around, just let them submit and catch the bugger.. why waste time chasing..

Ya lor.. Proberly the tp might have missed it.. And seeing this car already so far.. Its not like the car just zoom pass this tp car on next lane..  This one is the car zoom pass but is quite far from the tp car.. Its like 1km away.. Tp might not even see it.. 

• Praise 1

Whoa,  is someone trying to commit insurance fraud? Car nobody buy, get someone to crash it, then claim insurance? The driver is the ang kong kia in black T-shirt? 

Screenshot 2019-12-12 at 4.53.57 PM.png

Looks very suspicious leh. The driver was driving fine and this accident with the tree come from nowhere.

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

Whoa,  is someone trying to commit insurance fraud? Car nobody buy, get someone to crash it, then claim insurance? The driver is the ang kong kia in black T-shirt? 

Screenshot 2019-12-12 at 4.53.57 PM.png

Looks very suspicious leh. The driver was driving fine and this accident with the tree come from nowhere.

"Tiang ka dian wei? "

20 hours ago, Raubern said:

12 Dec 2019
Havelock Road

SKH66M alfa romeo giulietta hit tree and turn turtle

79334846_2635390266555674_24847379147396

the plate i see is We99(long long)HongKanSssss... no car still need to pay installment as it will most likely be scraped.

Edited by Xers007
  • Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

I bet the TP didnt even see that reckless BMW. It came so much later. Cam car driver siao eh..

1 hour ago, sgcarmart2019 said:

lousy car

Why do you have to criticize the car? I have never owned one but l like  most of their designs.

• Praise 2

52 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

the plate i see is We99(long long)HongKanSssss... no car still need to pay installment as it will most likely be scraped.

Y u think car not full cash fully paid? 

Edited by Mockngbrd

47 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

I bet the TP didnt even see that reckless BMW. It came so much later. Cam car driver siao eh..

That's why I said the Cam car must be kenah too many saman until biased against TP so much so he miss all the speeding cars and only see the mata chia....

• Praise 1

48 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Why do you have to criticize the car? I have never owned one but l like  most of their designs.

Last time ppl tell me Alfa Romeo is women's car.... Coz the pedals very close together. 

Ppl tell me one hor.... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2