waiting a parking lot is really heng swee

you could be waited for long ... another car pull over

and then the exiting car is nearer to the car that just pull over

how? swear DLLM until cows come home?

I don't see this  one as 50 - 50 leh!

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Yeshe said:

Yes, it's more about strategy. The cam car clearly has the advantage but he wasn't skillful enough to make use of it. Once the parked car moved out, need to be fast to move forward to eat the front space. That prevents the merc from any chance of reversing. 

Skill and responsiveness is important. When you hesitate, you are taken advantage of!

• Praise 1

kudos to cam driver. A gentle man that inculcated the right values to his children.

The merc driver would love to do that too if he could help it.

• Praise 2

See this BMW driver car plate smn4874k reckless last minute overtake and force his way in resulted in driver car plate smj9052j to take avoiding action.. From the way he want to overtake and cut queue all the way to to front.. It seems like its not his 1st time.. I had already submitted this video to tp. Hopefully tp will take action against this driver for dangerous driving behaviour.. Hopefully he will not do this stunt again.. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 3

15 hours ago, mikk123 said:

shame on the stupid boy who showing the rude gesture. No doubt, got father  got son... 

KNN CCB to the son and father

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

14 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

If I were cam car driver, I might just stop my car next to the CLS and come out with a key in hand and ask the joker family to go ahead and enjoy their shopping and not worry about any scratches.  And remind them the next available lot may be right next to theirs and I have careless passengers that anyhow open doors de.

Hehe cannot threaten if gonna pull a stung, otherwise you don't get deniability if something "were to happen" 😁 

• Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Yewheng said:

See this BMW driver car plate smn4874k reckless last minute overtake and force his way in resulted in driver car plate smj9052j to take avoiding action.. From the way he want to overtake and cut queue all the way to to front.. It seems like its not his 1st time.. I had already submitted this video to tp. Hopefully tp will take action against this driver for dangerous driving behaviour.. Hopefully he will not do this stunt again.. 

It appears to me that the camcar was in the Second lane before turning, so when turning should have kept to his lane and line up behind the bus; not change his lane from 2nd to 1st whilst turning.

The white car who followed the camcar was merely being forced to keep to his own lane.

10 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Are you the cam car ? If I did not see the video wrongly, you are ( or the cam car ) the one at fault by cutting from 2nd lane before turning into the extreme right lane after turning. I have the feeling   that the cam car cutting into the BMW's lane because he was trying to overtake the mini bus, but this is not the way to overtake.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

2 hours ago, Yhn said:

It appears to me that the camcar was in the Second lane before turning, so when turning should have kept to his lane and line up behind the bus; not change his lane from 2nd to 1st whilst turning.

The white car who followed the camcar was merely being forced to keep to his own lane.

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Are you the cam car ? If I did not see the video wrongly, you are ( or the cam car ) the one at fault by cutting from 2nd lane before turning into the extreme right lane after turning. I have the feeling   that the cam car cutting into the BMW's lane because he was trying to overtake the mini bus, but this is not the way to overtake.

I disagree. Cam car (yellow circle) was in go straight/turn right lane, going straight onto Fort Canning Rd. BMW (black circle) used the turn right lane (for turning onto Orchard Rd) to go straight onto Fort Canning Rd. Mini bus was initially ahead of cam car in the left most lane, which is for going straight only onto Fort Canning Rd. Everyone was in the correct lane before and after the junction, except BMW.

smu.thumb.png.03361abaaee2627f47a9108b8660e490.png

• Praise 6

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

I am the cam car. I was at the middle lane where I can go straight or turn right. So I keep to my lane and cross the junction. Then I saw the BMW just force his way in from right turning lane only. The behind car have to take avoiding action, if not sure collision.. 

• Praise 4

39 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

I disagree. Cam car (yellow circle) was in go straight/turn right lane, going straight onto Fort Canning Rd. BMW (black circle) used the turn right lane (for turning onto Orchard Rd) to go straight onto Fort Canning Rd. Mini bus was initially ahead of cam car in the left most lane, which is for going straight only onto Fort Canning Rd. Everyone was in the correct lane before and after the junction, except BMW.

smu.thumb.png.03361abaaee2627f47a9108b8660e490.png

Ya.. When I review the rear cam video.. It is clearly shown that this BMW driver was very impatient type. Look at 1st few second of the video. He changed lane to right lane and wanted to overtake all vehicles to be the 1st car.. The problem is that he do it too near to the junction and some more he force his way in and give car no space to react.. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 5

14 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Picanto driver should be criminalised!

Luckily Picanto Driver get Caught,hope Rider a speedy recovery...& Picanto Driver go to Jail.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3