Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

Do forensic on those phv undercarriage, sure got blood stain..

I am guessing the masati shud have a frontal shot or the vezel? might have a rear shot ?

↡ Advertisement

23 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

I am guessing the masati shud have a frontal shot or the vezel? might have a rear shot ?

Car cam video very difficult to capture license plate from such angle and a little bit of distance.. 

1 hour ago, Sugimoto said:

It is honda freed which have the same colour & unique windshield design, toyota sienta has blacked out A-pillar which doesn't shown in the video.1096091.jpg 

I saw a similar colour, PHV and model of hybrid freed at hdb open carpark near city gate. fyi.

Edited by Xtrah
  • Praise 1

1 minute ago, Xtrah said:

I saw a similar colour, PHV and model of hybrid freed at hdb open carpark near city gate. Car plate SMP13XXX. Not sure if is the same car. But odds are rather high.

Careful about making allegations like this, even with a partial plate. You could easily open yourself up to a defamation lawsuit. 

Let the police do their work.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Careful about making allegations like this, even with a partial plate. You could easily open yourself up to a defamation lawsuit. 

Let the police do their work.

I just post a nice car I saw. And commented fyi. No allegation. Very safe.

• Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Xtrah said:

I saw a similar colour, PHV and model of hybrid freed at hdb open carpark near city gate. fyi.

There are many Honda feed with this color la.. 

Did you go and check whether front got any dent or seems like got blood stain or etc.. If no then difficult to pin point due to there are many Honda feed with such color even if it has the phv sticker.. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

1 minute ago, Yewheng said:

There are many Honda feed with this color la.. 

Yes. It's a popular car. The investigation will be long. The police can track the car using the road traffic cam. Just need some time.

• Praise 3

40 minutes ago, Xtrah said:

Yes. It's a popular car. The investigation will be long. The police can track the car using the road traffic cam. Just need some time.

Then rather giving out plate in public forum, you should pass that information to police to let them investigate. Why giving out plate information in forum and giving remark about higher probability?
Maybe you intentions are good, but you could be putting someone safety at risk if that person is not involved in accident.

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

Pick and choose
1 - Depression
2 - Good family
3 - Car insulation
4 - All of the above

Forgot about good Uni with bright future?

opps didn't realized it was already in your check list after a few posts.

Edited by commonjunks
opps didn't realized it was already in your check list after a few posts.
  • Praise 1

Saw on Facebook spreading there is this picture showing many plan clothes police officer standing at the front and side of the yellow Honda feed at one of the hdb open air carpark.. Looks like the car is caught.. That's fast.. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2689273941167306&id=1631826980245346

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 7

2 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Just saw it.. Sad... 

But I guess the second hitter was busy looking at the two red cars and drivers talking and stuff not pay attention to the road in front of him. 

In other words,  Kaypoh lor ! 

But that cannot explain why continue to drive on after hitting a person on the floor.

• Praise 1

57 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Saw on Facebook spreading there is this picture showing many plan clothes police officer standing at the front and side of the yellow Honda feed at one of the hdb open air carpark.. Looks like the car is caught.. That's fast.. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2689273941167306&id=1631826980245346

Wow......

From Cantonment to Jln Sultan.

Only way I can think of was from Cantonment Road, Keppel Road to ECP & down to Rochore Road, turning right to Beach Road and Jln Sultan ...  :wacko:

Driver can still sleep peacefully meh after running away from the scene ... :slow: 

3 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Wow......

From Cantonment to Jln Sultan.

Only way I can think of was from Cantonment Road, Keppel Road to ECP & down to Rochore Road, turning right to Beach Road and Jln Sultan ...  :wacko:

Driver can still sleep peacefully meh after running away from the scene ... :slow: 

Don't know.. Maybe he stayed there.. 

39 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

But that cannot explain why continue to drive on after hitting a person on the floor.

Maybe driver could mistaken hitting a carcass of an animal ... :dizzy:

But anyway, even if one is to hit something on the road, one should stop by the side of the road to check. :omg:  

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

Wow, car plate number is SMP13XXX...  🤔

I only know that if this Honda feed has in car camera and has only 32gb of space... Most likely only have about 4 to 5 hours of recording. So if that driver after hit the lady went straight to that carpark and parked.. High chance the video cam able to capture that the moment was hit. However if he continue to drive for grab/gojek after that, that video footage may had been over written already.. 

I always stop and check even my tyres grace the side of the road kerb.

One purpose is ensure that no damage to the kerb and also my wheels are not damage cos damage tyre or rim will cause accident whilst travelling at high speed.  :ouch-it-hurts:

We need to thank the person who record the video at his home.. If not for that video recording.. I doubt this car will be caught so soon.. Coz that video provide very useful evidence like the make of the car, the color, whether is it private hire car or not.. And of coz the exact time of the hit.. All these confirmed narrowed down a lot for police to tracked down that car.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3