Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

16 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

I only know that if this Honda feed has in car camera and has only 32gb of space... Most likely only have about 4 to 5 hours of recording. So if that driver after hit the lady went straight to that carpark and parked.. High chance the video cam able to capture that the moment was hit. However if he continue to drive for grab/gojek after that, that video footage may had been over written already.. 

If the driver knowingly hit and run then the cam footage would already been wiped clean. If the driver was not even aware that he ran over a body then he better be banned from driving for rest of his life. Fked up situation either way. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The other red car that stopped to help presumably... Why go and park on the rightmost lane. Leaving the leftmost lane which the auntie was lying on as the only unblocked lane. Almost like funneling any car that passes by into running over the auntie. 好心做坏事. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Xtrah said:

I just post a nice car I saw. And commented fyi. No allegation. Very safe.

The car that's circulating on FB matches your description after all.

Twincharged
13 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

If the driver knowingly hit and run then the cam footage would already been wiped clean. If the driver was not even aware that he ran over a body then he better be banned from driving for rest of his life. Fked up situation either way. 

罪加一等,if he purposely deleted the video, it will be additional causing obstruction to justice. 

Twincharged
12 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

The car that's circulating on FB matches your description after all.

Spot on! 

Lesson learnt... Don't make car so conspicuous !

Edited by Ysc3

6 hours ago, commonjunks said:

Problem is, SPF is not doing enough to curb such behavior, hand down 6 months ban and retake of driving test and see how many of these drove like this.
Yesterday driving to Jurong and this big guardian bread lorry with sticker of 60km/h driving in 2nd lane (of 4 lane road) at 90, what is the point of 60km/h and all lanes on left were empty.

Send to Gardinia 

2 hours ago, Twister said:

Wow, car plate number is SMP13XXX...  🤔

Yes. Saw a few plain cloth officers waiting for the car owner at the carpark.

49 minutes ago, Xtrah said:

Yes. Saw a few plain cloth officers waiting for the car owner at the carpark.

With social media posting and etc.. Think he already predict police coming and might had already went hiding.. But then he can't hide for long.. Coz Singapore very small and police would had already put him on alert list to ICA. So can't escape Singapore also.. 

Edited by Yewheng

Ccb Maserati driver didn’t even run over to check on well being of the lady after seeing the car run her over again... no conscience one ah? This type is parent never teach properly.. shit upbringing

if u are the father.. I hope ur son rots in prison.. let the inmates there knock him over and walk away daily.. hopefully some trolley guy will smash him over and make phone call to friend also.. ccb 

On 1/4/2020 at 10:30 PM, Yhn said:

It appears to me that the camcar was in the Second lane before turning, so when turning should have kept to his lane and line up behind the bus; not change his lane from 2nd to 1st whilst turning.

The white car who followed the camcar was merely being forced to keep to his own lane.

my bad

lowhuayen liou

6 hours ago, Ganwb79 said:

The other red car that stopped to help presumably... Why go and park on the rightmost lane. Leaving the leftmost lane which the auntie was lying on as the only unblocked lane. Almost like funneling any car that passes by into running over the auntie. 好心做坏事. 

Because he was blocked by the bicycle on the floor. Looks like  they know each other.

Twincharged
3 hours ago, Yewheng said:

With social media posting and etc.. Think he already predict police coming and might had already went hiding.. But then he can't hide for long.. Coz Singapore very small and police would had already put him on alert list to ICA. So can't escape Singapore also.. 

SINGAPORE — A car that is believed to be involved in a recent hit-and-run case has been towed away by the police from a car park on Jalan Sultan but the driver remains at large. 

On Sunday (Jan 5), a 69-year-old woman riding a power-assisted bicycle was killed after she was run over by a car along Cantonment Road towards Keppel Road. Police had said earlier that two drivers were involved. One of them, a 25-year-old man, has been arrested for dangerous driving causing death while the second driver left the scene before the police arrived.

Video footage of the accident on social media show two red cars stopping near a mangled power-assisted bicycle. A green Honda is later seen running over a pedestrian — believed to be the 69-year-old woman — and leaving the scene.

On Monday, facebook group SG Road Vigilante - SRV put up pictures of a green Honda being towed away by the police. Responding to TODAY's queries, the police confirmed that the car has been taken away but there has been no further arrest. Police added that investigations are ongoing.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/second-suspect-cantonment-road-hit-and-run-still-large

20200106_honda_fb_1.jpg?itok=gdWzmaEV

Edited by Ysc3

24 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

SINGAPORE — A car that is believed to be involved in a recent hit-and-run case has been towed away by the police from a car park on Jalan Sultan but the driver remains at large. 

On Sunday (Jan 5), a 69-year-old woman riding a power-assisted bicycle was killed after she was run over by a car along Cantonment Road towards Keppel Road. Police had said earlier that two drivers were involved. One of them, a 25-year-old man, has been arrested for dangerous driving causing death while the second driver left the scene before the police arrived.

Video footage of the accident on social media show two red cars stopping near a mangled power-assisted bicycle. A green Honda is later seen running over a pedestrian — believed to be the 69-year-old woman — and leaving the scene.

On Monday, facebook group SG Road Vigilante - SRV put up pictures of a green Honda being towed away by the police. Responding to TODAY's queries, the police confirmed that the car has been taken away but there has been no further arrest. Police added that investigations are ongoing.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/second-suspect-cantonment-road-hit-and-run-still-large

20200106_honda_fb_1.jpg?itok=gdWzmaEV

I am very curious Where do these car that is towed away by police goes to? 

37 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

I am very curious Where do these car that is towed away by police goes to? 

There is a police impound yard. Airport Road. Not sure if there are others. 

4 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

There is a police impound yard. Airport Road. Not sure if there are others. 

If I am not wrong there is also one in Benoi #×××.

Turbocharged

So long already haven't catch the driver of the green car?? I believe the driver can be easily identified if it was doing Grab/Gojek during that time. Drive to carpark also got camera to capture the face at the gantry. Come out of the car, walk around the neighbourhood also have cameras covering the walkway. 

4 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Veloster hit lambo anus.

:grin:

Veloster become VeLoser tail between his legs and run. 

I notice normally action liao liao type of ppl tends to become coward when shit hits the fan LOL 

Edited by Jellandross
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1