Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

7 hours ago, Yewheng said:

I am very curious Where do these car that is towed away by police goes to? 

The Picture already told you,Police sending to HSA to check the Blood stain founded on the Car matches the Woman.

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

SINGAPORE — A car that is believed to be involved in a recent hit-and-run case has been towed away by the police from a car park on Jalan Sultan but the driver remains at large. 

On Sunday (Jan 5), a 69-year-old woman riding a power-assisted bicycle was killed after she was run over by a car along Cantonment Road towards Keppel Road. Police had said earlier that two drivers were involved. One of them, a 25-year-old man, has been arrested for dangerous driving causing death while the second driver left the scene before the police arrived.

Video footage of the accident on social media show two red cars stopping near a mangled power-assisted bicycle. A green Honda is later seen running over a pedestrian — believed to be the 69-year-old woman — and leaving the scene.

On Monday, facebook group SG Road Vigilante - SRV put up pictures of a green Honda being towed away by the police. Responding to TODAY's queries, the police confirmed that the car has been taken away but there has been no further arrest. Police added that investigations are ongoing.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/second-suspect-cantonment-road-hit-and-run-still-large

20200106_honda_fb_1.jpg?itok=gdWzmaEV

Still at large means run road liao?

2 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

i see quite a few with BBK.... in the end also USELESS!!!

No BBK can tailgate, BBK can tailgate closer. So no use lor. Haha 

But cant be so many people screw up in one go, could it be a road design problem? This is bear Sin min and kkb autobay area.

Edited by Ct3833

Twincharged
15 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

好看不好吃

28 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

With the video circulating on public domain, would it mean that once the insurance companies note down the presence of the BBK, they may not pay out for the damages as it is not factory-fitted?

Twincharged

14 minutes ago, Ronkovic said:

With the video circulating on public domain, would it mean that once the insurance companies note down the presence of the BBK, they may not pay out for the damages as it is not factory-fitted?

26 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

好看不好吃

i'm sure those no frills budget type of insurance will for sure wangle their way out. modified mah... sure say limpeh dun pay... not happy then sue. it is in the contract that no modifications is allowed already... too bad. but honestly who fits BBK to make it perform worse than stock. but then you can't fault the insurer as it is a modified item and anything can go. so why should they take the risk of underwriting something which is not verified and tested properly. 

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Just got this from a chat group. 

Prius at the front, PHV pawns all? Even the Golf got so nice brake disc and caliper also cannot siam this. Tailgate is the root of all evil on SG expressways. 

11 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Prius at the front, PHV pawns all? Even the Golf got so nice brake disc and caliper also cannot siam this. Tailgate is the root of all evil on SG expressways. 

Citroen seems to be the least damaged one?

• Praise 2