Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

4 hours ago, Chucky2007 said:

What an ass VW Tiguan driver... 

I had pretty intense brush with a VW Tiguan owner many years ago... and the thing that guy said was: 

this Tiguan is my wife’s car and it’s bigger than your car, I am driving a Audi A5, and you are driving a sissy car” 

that experience leads me to have little liking for the VW and Audi brand

If You are driving a 24 Tonne Lorry,i doubt He could said these Words......

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

10 hours ago, Yewheng said:

I feel only less then 1% of the people is so skillful to do that. 99% of the driver would had already crashed.. The space between these cars are just cm apart and with such speed. 

I will not be surprised that he maybe holding super license and maybe got took part in car racing, moto racing and etc competition.. 

Even if he is a pro, the variable is the surrounding driver. All it takes is someone to kan cheong and it will be mayhem 

• Praise 2

6 hours ago, Chucky2007 said:

I had pretty intense brush with a VW Tiguan owner many years ago... and the thing that guy said was: 

this Tiguan is my wife’s car and it’s bigger than your car, I am driving a Audi A5, and you are driving a sissy car” 

Me too. I fugging dislike those drivers who drive like shit in entry VW models like the 1.4t. Mostly Tiguan, Jetta, Roc.

those 2.0 and above ones are the steady ones but not those 1.4.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

6 hours ago, Chucky2007 said:

Audi drivers

• Haha! 1

14 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

From what i see,is VW Tiguan Driver started Smoking[The Driver wound down it's Passenger's Side Window] & maybe also looking at Handphone,so never pay Attention to the Taxi coming out from the Side Road,when the Car in front move off,the VW just release the Brakes & go..

Must be a seasoned disciplined smoker...do it in the yellow box only. 

• Haha! 8

59 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Audi drivers

It’s an A6 but the video caption says A4.

another one of those Low skilled Drivers who brake when negotiating a bend. I wouldn’t even call this a corner 🤣

• Praise 3

On 1/10/2020 at 9:09 PM, Jamesc said:

VW should not be sitting in the box in the first place

and should have given way and let taxi go first.

Cannot give way and must always go first hit the taxi is so swee.

Now driver will claim back injury and claim gao gao.

:grin:

obi good,  please do it again after the body is resprayed. 

• Haha! 5

3 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Me too. I fugging dislike those drivers who drive like shit in entry VW models like the 1.4t. Mostly Tiguan, Jetta, Roc.

those 2.0 and above ones are the steady ones but not those 1.4.

Heng ah, mine is 2.0 one and also have no sunshade, else might really kena rotten egg on my car one day... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 6

47 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Heng ah, mine is 2.0 one and also have no sunshade, else might really kena rotten egg on my car one day... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

2 litre VW? Do you also own a Audi A5? 😂

3 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

My one 1.4, no wonder keep getting vandalised :(((((((

• Haha! 7

19 minutes ago, Yeshe said:

Change car :D

You mean behavior will change after changing car  , so that car will not get vandalized anymore 😅😅 ?@SiLangKiaI joling only ah, not I say one.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 3

9 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Nope, mine is SharAn 7seater :D:D

Sharan will be the best full size MPV for  COE renewal in the market soon when the model is due for COE renewal. It is the only full size 7 seaters MPV at 2L to save on road tax. 

• Praise 4

15 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Aiyo :grin:

Only show that you 3 seconds of the video being hit.. Why never show the whole video on what happened before that? Maybe the Cam driver kuai lan with that car although that car is already wrong to begain with.. Sometimes when ego driver met with another ego driver.. = accident.. 

Although that driver is in the wrong to cut in lane like this.. I rather not to have accident then chiong with that driver and then later accident and than headache that need to waste time and energy on accident claim. The most if really want justice.. Submit the video to sg road and etc Facebook admin for them to share and shame that driver and also to tp for tp to take action against that driver lor.. What for chiong and go into unnecessary accident? Haiz.. 

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1