Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

3 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Sharan will be the best full size MPV for  COE renewal in the market soon when the model is due for COE renewal. It is the only full size 7 seaters MPV at 2L to save on road tax. 

Sharan.?My Brother in Law Scrapped his on the 7 & half Years,78,000km...full of Electrical Problems.but Engine & Gearbox are Fine....Sunroof also leak Water...& that MPV mostly parked at Covered Carpark.

• Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

This Guy not TP....

What a clown.

I think he's close enough in appearance that he's committing a crime. Impersonation of a police officer. Please report him, at least make him go kopi and think about his life choices.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 3

59 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Sharan.?My Brother in Law Scrapped his on the 7 & half Years,78,000km...full of Electrical Problems.but Engine & Gearbox are Fine....Sunroof also leak Water...& that MPV mostly parked at Covered Carpark.

Wow! did he try to sell  it to dealers? Quite a waste and loss  to scrap a car at 7th year mark.

Edited by Ct3833

36 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Wow! did he try to sell  it to dealers? Quite a waste and loss  to scrap a car at 7th year mark.

He traded in for a Honda Oddessy.....not a waste so many problems..

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

He traded in for a Honda Oddessy.....not a waste so many problems..

Odysse surely lesser problems, I drove 2 generations of Odyssey for a total of 15 years, have been happy with it. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

4 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

What a clown.

I think he's close enough in appearance that he's committing a crime. Impersonation of a police officer. Please report him, at least make him go kopi and think about his life choices.

There’s a biker group that’s all like that. Forgot the name liao. From far look like TP but when near it looks far from it 😼

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

There’s a biker group that’s all like that. Forgot the name liao. From far look like TP but when near it looks far from it 😼

Lame wannabe f**kers.😆

• Praise 1

44 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

I think I’m 1-2 minutes behind at the previous traffic light at Far East plaza when the actual accident yesterday... was wondering how come the GLC driven by that female driver was in front of the estima... now seeing the video totally understand... 

beating traffic light 12 demerit point.. 
causing accident is considered careless driving 6 demerit points?

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Chucky2007 said:

I think I’m 1-2 minutes behind at the previous traffic light at Far East plaza when the actual accident yesterday... was wondering how come the GLC driven by that female driver was in front of the estima... now seeing the video totally understand... 

beating traffic light 12 demerit point.. 
causing accident is considered careless driving 6 demerit points?

pte settlement No Points ...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1