Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

1 hour ago, Mingsect said:

Opposite Side the Mercedes Benz nearly hit a Motorcyclist....Hope 1 Day Her Car crash into a big Truck....

Anxiously waiting for this auntie excuse "I didn't fled the scene I just didn't realise I ran over a body due to my car good sound insulation". 

Driver who fled fatal Cantonment Road accident scene arrested
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/driver-who-fled-fatal-cantonment-road-accident-scene-arrested

Edited by Jellandross

3 hours ago, Mingsect said:

I watched the video because title says lady driver. Disappointed. Not chio 😆

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Vid said:

oh, not chio, then the cannot give chance ... [rifle]

:XD:

• Haha! 4

wah ... see the glc number plate already know that the driver is minimum table wiper level type who will call the glc a b&b car

😬🤣

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Vid said:

dont be so bad,  first, at least she didnt go check the damage of her own car first,  second, she didnt say people generalise must   women drivers fault again.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

14 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Sharan will be the best full size MPV for  COE renewal in the market soon when the model is due for COE renewal. It is the only full size 7 seaters MPV at 2L to save on road tax. 

Yah, basically nothing in the market that have similar spec. I am already prepare to drive mine til EOL (I normally change my rides around 4 years mark as my mileage is very high), as I can't find a replacement for it at this moment. 

10 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Sharan.?My Brother in Law Scrapped his on the 7 & half Years,78,000km...full of Electrical Problems.but Engine & Gearbox are Fine....Sunroof also leak Water...& that MPV mostly parked at Covered Carpark.

Maybe your BIL got a lemon unit? My 3 year old facelift unit has crossed the 115K km mark and so far so good. *touch wood* *touch wood*

Among my family and relatives, there are another 2 unit of 2011 Sharan (mileage of 1 has cross the 200K km mark some time ago) and beside hearing 1 case of power door motor failure, nothing else beside the usual wear and tear. And to add, my neighbor 4.5 years pre-facelift unit also doing fine so far... 

• Praise 7

6 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Yah, basically nothing in the market that have similar spec. I am already prepare to drive mine til EOL (I normally change my rides around 4 years mark as my mileage is very high), as I can't find a replacement for it at this moment. 

Maybe your BIL got a lemon unit? My 3 year old facelift unit has crossed the 115K km mark and so far so good. *touch wood* *touch wood*

Among my family and relatives, there are another 2 unit of 2011 Sharan (mileage of 1 has cross the 200K km mark some time ago) and beside hearing 1 case of power door motor failure, nothing else beside the usual wear and tear.

Considering size, space, power and road tax, this is by far the best balance of all  for COE renewal, but I think there is  none due for COE renewal yet till next year?

Edited by Ct3833

6 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

There’s a biker group that’s all like that. Forgot the name liao. From far look like TP but when near it looks far from it 😼

Sometime back 2 years ago I was driving along NSHW towards Singapore from KL late at night.. maybe doing a little faster than speed limit, and as usual practice while driving this way, is to do 1-2 flick on the high beam to the slower vehicles on the left lane in case they misjudge my speed and decides to cut out..

drove past a Long trailer and a big bike (Honda Goldwing) and next time there was a blue blinker behind me like indicating me to slow down to road shoulder.. shot i overtook Polis/JPJ how come I didn’t notice..

. I slowed down to 80-90 but didn’t slow down and stop on road shoulder.. the bike keep following behind and didn’t do anything else and after a while it speeds up.. damn it’s that Goldwing with Polis blue blinker impersonation 🤣

i sped up and Follow behind him and high beam him All the way for a few KM until I happy then speed off. Damn pesky fake 

Edited by Chucky2007
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Enye said:

wah ... see the glc number plate already know that the driver is minimum table wiper level type who will call the glc a b&b car

😬🤣

Maybe that’s the table wiper’s wife actually? Got blink blink nice Rolex on her hand? I remember table wiper got his wife a GLC sometime ago..

• Haha! 3

8 hours ago, Blueray said:

oh, not chio, then the cannot give chance ... [rifle]

:XD:

Rich can already,no need ''Chio'',at least look better than L.H.L'.s Wife H.C..

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Among my family and relatives, there are another 2 unit of 2011 Sharan (mileage of 1 has cross the 200K km mark some time ago) and beside hearing 1 case of power door motor failure, nothing else beside the usual wear and tear. And to add, my neighbor 4.5 years pre-facelift unit also doing fine so far... 

yeah. The electrical is quite stable. UNLESS the window Tint installer is not familiar on how to install. 

Earlier batch, some of the window tint after installing cause the ECU to short and the dashboard xmas light issue because the water sprayed and leaked into the electrical.

The other was the fuel pump regulator heated up .. all quite easy fixes. 

20 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Reckless drivers  betyer beware....

Screenshot_20200112-110912_Gallery.thumb.jpg.d60ea18fd3e50ce2b31bb1b3cc017f8e.jpg

last time reservist got people tell me this story

one day got people anyhow park on the road to eat at the coffeeship

then saman guy in bike came. Everybody Cheong to the car. But the saman guy put his summon machine in bike box and wear something to cover his uniform then go and eat in the cofeeashop

eveyebody see already they continue to eat

hahaaga summon people also need to eat

30 mins later 

summon guy go back his bike, put in his uniform and summon everyone :XD:

people ask him how come like this

he say break time over :XD:

Edited by Mustank
  • Haha! 10

13 hours ago, Yeshe said:

No problem, should be very rich. Can scrap car n pay for new estima. 

Confirmed very rich, the car plate already worth a lot of money liao. Also the car itself cost over $200k plus le! 

1 hour ago, Mingsect said:

another audi a6 using road shoulder

I dont know why so many drivers like to die die also must cut into the car infront to get infront of the car?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2