Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

As long as drivers/riders are f. up, no traffic light system or infrastructure us going to prevent idiots from hurtung thrmselves or others. 

In this case i pity the car driver hitting the rider with bad judgment. 

+1 on f.up rider/driver, no matter what sort of system they will implement, people will still f.up.

I am not sure what car driver could do, he was also driving slow but rider speed like he got green signal to start his dirt bike race.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

12 hours ago, yishunite said:

Ya all the while i watch thinking whytf the door open oredi u still wanna tailgate

yeah, agreed, see something funny ahead should ease off and start tapping on brakes already.

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

As long as drivers/riders are f. up, no traffic light system or infrastructure us going to prevent idiots from hurtung thrmselves or others. 

In this case i pity the car driver hitting the rider with bad judgment. 

True, but the traffic light system can prevent this kind of incidents, it proven elsewhere.

46 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

+1 on f.up rider/driver, no matter what sort of system they will implement, people will still f.up.

I am not sure what car driver could do, he was also driving slow but rider speed like he got green signal to start his dirt bike race.

On the flip side,  might as well say don't have any traffic lights in the world.. everyone just OTOT

I do not go at discretionary turns unless i can clearly see no oncoming vehicle.

PLUS i see that no rushind pedestrians.

Got my fair share of last minute joggers or pmd/cyclists.

P/s colleague just passed on. Hope it was not this rider.

• Praise 1

19 minutes ago, Datsun366 said:

I do not go at discretionary turns unless i can clearly see no oncoming vehicle.

PLUS i see that no rushind pedestrians.

Got my fair share of last minute joggers or pmd/cyclists.

P/s colleague just passed on. Hope it was not this rider.

Now many drivers turn even they cannot see the oncoming traffic at all. This is why so many accident happened due to so many impatient and dangerous drivers on the road.

• Praise 1

20 hours ago, Yamapi said:

Lady passenger quarrel with family members in car and open the door while car is moving.   She then threw a handbag out of the moving car, causing chain collision

Well, the cam car is also quite the retard. Following so closely despite knowing there is something wrong with the people in the Verna.

The price to pay to get a video to post online. LOL

• Haha! 1

20 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Can see the bad guys practice taking corners at speed and the LTA guy has no experience of high speed connering.

They need to go for high speed pursuit courses or advance riding courses.

Not only for their own safety but for other road users as well.

:grin:

It looks like the crash bar of the LTA bike hit the kerb and the bike was thrown off! Not because of cornering, the bike felt the opposite way!

• Haha! 1

45 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

It looks like the crash bar of the LTA bike hit the kerb and the bike was thrown off! Not because of cornering, the bike felt the opposite way!

So the crash bar caused the crash? 

Crash bar is the correct name then.

And the bad guys no crash bar so they no crash. 

:D

• Haha! 1

On 1/14/2020 at 5:15 PM, Yamapi said:

Lady passenger quarrel with family members in car and open the door while car is moving.   She then threw a handbag out of the moving car, causing chain collision

Wtf, door already open halfway and yet this cam car still follow just about 3 car length distance and halfway the video, he follow even closer to 1 car length.. ? Cam driver really no situation awareness.. If cam car never follow so close when sense the front car not too right.. There would not have any accident already.. Stupid cam driver.. 

If I am the Cam Car, I would have slowed down and follow at least 8 car length and above.. If can change lane, I quickly change lane and overtake.. If cannot, then slow nevermind.. As long as nothing happen can already.. 

Nowonder so many chain collision.. These drivers really.. Can see there is sense of danger and yet still follow so close.. Stupid right? 

So now cam car and others behind need waste time and energy to claim insurance which could have been totally avoided.. These driver darn stupid. Its not the front car suddenly brake hard for no reason, there is already indication with the driver side passenger door already half open already.. So by logic, should stay clear, not follow closer. 

Edited by Yewheng

2 hours ago, Fitvip said:

See la.. I had been posting for bikers do not overtake beside road kerb.. And yet so many bikers still do that.. Really.. No brain one.. Got so many things by logic should not do this or do that, but for don't know what reason, they still do that and increase the chance of getting accident. Then when get into accident and start to blame this and blame that where in fact never blame themselves.. 

Like for for the lady that throw handbag on expressway, the accident could have been totally avoided should cam car slowed down and follow at least 8 car length and above when the front car passenger door already half open. But this cam driver never use brain and continue follow so close.. Than the biker who overtake beside road kerb and clipped onto road kerb and crash.. So all these blame this blame that and not themselves? 

Edited by Yewheng

Why people all here want to tell the LTA rider how to ride his motor bike?

LTA should know better how to conduct himself safety on the roads right?

Can they be even worse rider than other road users?

:grin: