Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

4 hours ago, Fitvip said:

It looks like the crash bar of the LTA bike hit the kerb and the bike was thrown off! Not because of cornering, the bike felt the opposite way!

The layout of the curb on the left is extremely stupid and it is the main cause of this problem, how can the curb of a left turn corner extend towards the right  ? Next is the cam car cutting so close to the curb, though was not wrong, had caused the LTA enforcement officer nowhere to avoid when his bike was speeding towards the exit.  Had the cam car taken the corner 2 second earlier,  we would see the couple flying off their bike instead. 

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement

20 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Idiot Wish driver causing so many problems

:grin:

This type of indecisive drivers can be a real pain at times,  but I shall not say he deserved it because   he behaved that way could possibly be  due to lack of experience.

Edited by Ct3833

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

The layout of the curb on the left is extremely stupid and it is the main cause of this problem, how can the curb of a left turn corner extend towards the right  ? Next is the cam car cutting so close to the curb, though was not wrong, had caused the LTA enforcement officer nowhere to avoid when his bike was speeding towards the exit.  Had the cam car taken the corner 2 second earlier,  we would see the couple flying off their bike instead. 

long ago the fort canning entry into clemenceau was at a gradual 30 - 45 degree angle. end up a lot of drivers did not observe the Give Way sign and resulting in accidents. I witnessed one myself.

so LTA has since redesigned this entry to 90 degrees so all cars have to come to a complete stop before entering Clemenceau.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Morale of the story? From the audio  we can tell the diff in judgement between men and women😅😅

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Morale of the story? From the audio  we can tell the diff in judgement between men and women😅😅

One look and see

One look but not see 

• Haha! 1

17 hours ago, Datsun366 said:

I do not go at discretionary turns unless i can clearly see no oncoming vehicle.

PLUS i see that no rushind pedestrians.

Got my fair share of last minute joggers or pmd/cyclists.

P/s colleague just passed on. Hope it was not this rider.

It's good you have this mindset, doesn't this equate to having a controlled traffic light for turning?

14 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

This type of indecisive drivers can be a real pain at times,  but I shall not say he deserved it because   he behaved that way could possibly be  due to lack of experience.

Not indecisive.. This type driver is the type that always like to chiong to super last minute or cut queue towards the furthest front.. So now he get to taste his own medicine, tio tua trailer.. 

Edited by Yewheng

14 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

The car driver did not notice that the trailer also trying to change into the lane the car wants to go. Usually when change lane, have to be more alert that other cars might also change lane at the same time as you, and  they might not give way to you, although it seems like you might have a right of way?!

Edited by 13177

16 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Idiot Wish driver causing so many problems

:grin:

The main problem is the road work that blocked one of the two lanes going into AYE.

This forced vehicles from the slip road to slow down drastically and merge into one lane while more vehicles coming out from the underpass make a quick lane change into that one lane to go into AYE.  This caused congestion and accidents.

There should be prominent road works signage to warn motorists of this road work so that all the motorists slow down before this stretch.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:15 PM, Yamapi said:

Lady passenger quarrel with family members in car and open the door while car is moving.   She then threw a handbag out of the moving car, causing chain collision

why the cam car still following so closely? [hur] 

Edited by Wt_know

14 minutes ago, Vid said:

Uncle: Why you never bang? 😂😂

I think  the taxi lao emo that camcar is alert .

And actually brake on time..😏

• Praise 2