Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

8 hours ago, awhtc said:

The main problem is the road work that blocked one of the two lanes going into AYE.

This forced vehicles from the slip road to slow down drastically and merge into one lane while more vehicles coming out from the underpass make a quick lane change into that one lane to go into AYE.  This caused congestion and accidents.

There should be prominent road works signage to warn motorists of this road work so that all the motorists slow down before this stretch.

The main problem was the driver not the road work. He didn't Wish hard enough to change lane. 

Edited by Jellandross
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Macrosszero said:

The black car also suay, choose to pull right up to the stop line 3 seconds too early

The car in the second lane, lucky by a hair's thickness...one more roll it was also in the path of the stupid lorry!

2 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Heng is King Kong bus not motor

If motor, doubt can survive

this kind of big lorry always bully motor and car, good thing meet King Kong bus

Seekali lorry guy is not designated driver vocation, insurance don’t want pay sbs bus. I want to see how they settle

best is stupid lorry beyond Economic repair, scrap immediately 

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

16 minutes ago, Mrlancergtx said:

The car in the second lane, lucky by a hair's thickness...one more roll it was also in the path of the stupid lorry!

He was reversing to get his underwear changed, at least i know i would be. That was extremely lucky of him to escape this accident, i hope no one badly injured.

I just wonder what would be the outcome if it replace bus with biker/cyclist/pedestrian, i think SPF should revise the scheme to renew license every x number of years. I remember when my father was alive, he got his cab vocational license renewed when he was going for his cancer treatment and in no state to drive (cab company never bother to check if he was well enough to drive, but just sent him renewal).

• Praise 1

Wah so fast got news come out

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/2-passengers-taken-to-hospital-in-accident-involving-bus-lorry-and-car-in-braddell-road

The 23-year-old lorry driver, an Indian national who has been in Singapore for 1½ years, told ST that he just obtained his Singapore driving licence three months ago and has been driving for about 20 days. He works for Lim Kim Huat Building Construction and was driving to a nearby construction site when the accident occurred.

• Haha! 6

4 minutes ago, Mustank said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/2-passengers-taken-to-hospital-in-accident-involving-bus-lorry-and-car-in-braddell-road

The 23-year-old lorry driver, an Indian national who has been in Singapore for 1½ years, told ST that he just obtained his Singapore driving licence three months ago and has been driving for about 20 days. He works for Lim Kim Huat Building Construction and was driving to a nearby construction site when the accident occurred.

Soon Sg driving lisence also will not be recognized hy first world countries.... 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

45 minutes ago, Mustank said:

.....a 23 year old boy from kampongrulu  got his license 3 months ago and was given a lorry to whack all he likes  in a crowded city for the past  20 days,.....the rest is self-explanatory. SGPrean should consider ourselves lucky  that he has not killed anyone along the way.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 8

6 hours ago, Neutrino said:

Along with the driver?

No la, don’t be so bad.

But he should be sent back to his country though.

• Praise 4

8 hours ago, Stooky said:

These abnn lorry drivers always drive recklessly

Totally agree.. the behavior they exhibit is the same as in their own country..

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

The black car also suay, choose to pull right up to the stop line 3 seconds too early

Cam car was a bit smarter to stay 1m away from the stop line..

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Soon Sg driving lisence also will not be recognized hy first world countries.... 

I heard that these FT's TP Test is not like Singaporean taking Driving Licence,theirs are just ''Convertion''....easy to pass....Taking a driving licence in Singapore costed over $3,000.00...FT who can afford it.?

• Praise 2

We can still let these foreign trash drive in Singapore . But however those clowns in TP should consider the penalty for traffic offences in Singapore done by these trash to be doubled .

for example: beating red light have penalty of 24 points and 400 dollars immediately and license suspended immediately . 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

Totally agree.. the behavior they exhibit is the same as in their own country..

You can take the guy out of his country but you cannot take the country out of the guy.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

59 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

I heard that these FT's TP Test is not like Singaporean taking Driving Licence,theirs are just ''Convertion''....easy to pass....Taking a driving licence in Singapore costed over $3,000.00...FT who can afford it.?

how often we are F.. alot of regulation strict for own pple but relax for others..

• Praise 1