Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

3 minutes ago, Blueray said:

I nearly beat the red light accidentally when driving through this road for the 1st time.  I saw another car beating the red light just last week accidentally too but fortunately it did not result in any collision.

The timing of the 2nd set of traffic light should be synchronised with the 1st set of traffic light as per commonly found in other areas such as the one just down the road at function of Braddell Road and Upper Serangoon Road.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

9 minutes ago, awhtc said:

I nearly beat the red light accidentally when driving through this road for the 1st time.  I saw another car beating the red light just last week accidentally too but fortunately it did not result in any collision.

The timing of the 2nd set of traffic light should be synchronised with the 1st set of traffic light as per commonly found in other areas such as the one just down the road at function of Braddell Road and Upper Serangoon Road.

this is not the only junction whereby the right turning vehicles have to wait at a red light after the first set of green lights. it is in fact very common.

it is the driver's responsibility to obey traffic signals, road signs and lane markings. 

• Praise 6

12 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

.....a 23 year old boy from kampongrulu  got his license 3 months ago and was given a lorry to whack all he likes  in a crowded city for the past  20 days,.....the rest is self-explanatory. SGPrean should consider ourselves lucky  that he has not killed anyone along the way.

The question for Ministry of Transport or TP to asnwer..... :pissed-off:

Did he has a Class 4 Licence ? :slow:

RTA (Road Traffic Act) stated that a Class 3 licence can drive a Class 4 lorry (not more then 18 feet except those 'G' plates) without any load:a-aggressive:

Looking at the lorry, the amount of loads it carries ... [sly]

Unless the RTA had changed the rules that I am not aware off. A recently passed licence with 'P' plate can drive a lorry. :lll._.:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 6

1 hour ago, No_worries said:

We can still let these foreign trash drive in Singapore . But however those clowns in TP should consider the penalty for traffic offences in Singapore done by these trash to be doubled .

for example: beating red light have penalty of 24 points and 400 dollars immediately and license suspended immediately . 

make it 40K and you immediately rule out all the risk.

Just like australia, overtake on a double white line in the national park... AUD10,000 fine.

• Shocked 1

The real culprit here is the one who allow these newbie to drive these big vehicle after just getting license and no practice on smaller vehicle and get familiarize with traffic light system here.

Company is going to fire and hire another newbie, real victim are general public who get caught at wrong time and wrong place.

I have seen local driving like totally fark, every time i come out of my carpark there is bend and i have to wait sometime for people to move as they are unable to gauge and always drive in other people lane.

On side note, do anyone ever came across the junction with turn right light is green but unable to see as it is obstructed by vehicles in front and you don't know weather to go or stop?

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, No_worries said:

We can still let these foreign trash drive in Singapore . But however those clowns in TP should consider the penalty for traffic offences in Singapore done by these trash to be doubled .

for example: beating red light have penalty of 24 points and 400 dollars immediately and license suspended immediately . 

Main issue is the company which allow inexperienced drivers driving full load of lorry, who just passed his exam not long ago.

Beating red light should automatically disqualify people from driving (first offense at least 1-2 months) without giving 2nd chance, it will force people to pay attention and know it is grave offence. Life seem more cheaper than people need of driving.

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Beregond said:

road hogger complain, tio backfire. 😏

Some pricks who always think it is their GOD given right to drive in right lane even all other lanes are empty and they don't have to give a flying fark if they are holding all traffic at back.

Some people are so farking busy chatting with their passenger that they don't even want to look at their rear view mirror that they are causing jam which could be solved if they move their arse in slower lane.

• Praise 4

25 minutes ago, Beregond said:

road hogger complain, tio backfire. 😏

Road hogs are wrong doesn't mean installing that kind light is right. Should give that driver demerit points and fine.

• Praise 6

3 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

I heard that these FT's TP Test is not like Singaporean taking Driving Licence,theirs are just ''Convertion''....easy to pass....Taking a driving licence in Singapore costed over $3,000.00...FT who can afford it.?

Yes, I believe it's just take basic theory, pass, then can covert to fully-fledged licence.

That's the case for private (class 3) licences at least - and I don't have too much of a problem with it because motorcars are less hazardous and easier to handle than heavy vehicles and no one is being ferried for commercial purposes.

However, when it comes to any form of vocational licensing (including PHVs) and any form of heavy vehicle driving, I think a full, stringent licensing should be mandatory. Many lives may potentially be at stake.

• Praise 4

18 minutes ago, Vid said:

Road hogs are wrong doesn't mean installing that kind light is right. Should give that driver demerit points and fine.

I disagree.

Should impound the car.

Impersonating a police/emergency vehicle is as bad as (or even worse in my book) than illegal racing. If vehicles are impounded for the latter, they damn well should be for the former.

And the owner/driver should face jail time.

Exactly the same should apply to all those wannabe bikers. The penalty can be on a sliding scale, based on how likely it is that they are mistaken for official vehicles. Intent should be assumed, because they have no other reason for playing dress-up.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 7

17 minutes ago, Vid said:

yeah , but from respond i see. ppl still hate that road hogger more then the 1 with illegal light. 😂

• Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

yeah , but from respond i see. ppl still hate that road hogger more then the 1 with illegal light. 😂

both should be given a fine and some demerit points. 

• Praise 3

9 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

No la, don’t be so bad.

But he should be sent back to his country though.

My ex company hired a indian national through an agency on S pass as lorry driver.

His resume said he worked as lorry driver in Sg before but went back after project finished.

Only when we tried to apply for him Jurong Island Pass then we realised he was on wanted list at TP for causing multiple injuries accident and his ex- employer sent him back before TP could take action.

Results? Nothing. He paid a few hundred dollar fine with demerit points and was removed from the wanted list. (We wondered how MOM could grant him S pass when he still had "record" in another agency. He could then apply for JI Pass and we lang lang got to keep him to avoid another search for FT driver.

Actually FT drivers are not cheap after factoring in their levies. But they are more compliant and willing to work long and irregular hours.

• Praise 5

36 minutes ago, Beregond said:

both are hoggers playing with each other..

see the end of the video when cam car finally moves over to lane 2, the police impersonator QQ isn't pulling away

17 minutes ago, Ngseeming said:

My ex company hired a indian national through an agency on S pass as lorry driver.

His resume said he worked as lorry driver in Sg before but went back after project finished.

Only when we tried to apply for him Jurong Island Pass then we realised he was on wanted list at TP for causing multiple injuries accident and his ex- employer sent him back before TP could take action.

Results? Nothing. He paid a few hundred dollar fine with demerit points and was removed from the wanted list. (We wondered how MOM could grant him S pass when he still had "record" in another agency. He could then apply for JI Pass and we lang lang got to keep him to avoid another search for FT driver.

Actually FT drivers are not cheap after factoring in their levies. But they are more compliant and willing to work long and irregular hours.

Like that it highlight one thing.. Data is not shared between agencies.. With this technology age.. Its high time for those in wanted list to be shared across all agencies.. Be it mom or etc.. 

19 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Like that it highlight one thing.. Data is not shared between agencies.. With this technology age.. Its high time for those in wanted list to be shared across all agencies.. Be it mom or etc.. 

Even within LTA itself, they cannot even identify those vehicles that did not pay roadtax but still running around across ERP gantries. What else can we expected?  

1 hour ago, Vid said:

+1, Police should investigate on why these cars have blinkers. These are for Emergency vehicles, unless they are undercover.

↡ Advertisement