Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

14 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

The way he kup corner quite sui .....until before he hit the van

The Rider thought now He is in Sepang or Pasir Gudang.

↡ Advertisement

I bet that biker will probably do that stunt again.. This type of biker will never learn his lesson even after met into accident. 

• Haha! 2

24 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

I bet that biker will probably do that stunt again.. This type of biker will never learn his lesson even after met into accident. 

You can tell that SGRV FB is made by bikers for bikers. So many sympathetic comments for this stupid biker. If it were a car, you can bet they'd be calling for his unhelmeted head.

• Haha! 3

8 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Submit to tp, this Lorry Driver confirmed tio 12 demerit points.. Hope cam driver go submit to tp. 

Company will tell tp I don’t know who is the driver 😂

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

Company will tell tp I don’t know who is the driver 😂

TP will still ask for a Driver for the 12 Points,or else deduct from the Boss's Licence.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

26 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

TP will still ask for a Driver for the 12 Points,or else deduct from the Boss's Licence.

Should deduct from the whole company All those got license one mah 😁

9 hours ago, Vid said:

Yup... fines no need pay one. I've learned my lesson 😁

Bloody hell SGP TP, allowing them to drive in and out with so many outstanding fines. 

• Praise 3

6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

This junction, 90% of the vehicles are doing that. Look at the taxi, it is also waiting to cut across too Mustafa. Zero enforcement so everyone simply ignore the markings.

• Praise 3

19 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

This junction, 90% of the vehicles are doing that. Look at the taxi, it is also waiting to cut across too Mustafa. Zero enforcement so everyone simply ignore the markings.

Happens a lot in Geylang too. When ERP2.0 starts, more people will be doing it due to distance based charging if there is no enforcement (either camera or humans). 

• Praise 2