Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

3 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Bloody hell SGP TP, allowing them to drive in and out with so many outstanding fines. 

Can a lot of us say we pay the fines in Malaysia?

• Praise 2

8 minutes ago, Neutrino said:

I certainly do. 

I mean, I break the speed limit laws like hell (but no other laws), but I treasure my peace of mind before I go back in so I always check and pay via AXS.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

35 minutes ago, Neutrino said:

Not paying fines is a individuals problem, it is up to  the Malaysia authority to go after those guys, but I am disappointed that our government authority behave the same as that of the boleh land, this is not the expectation from a tax payer like me , at least. 

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
15 hours ago, Jamesc said:

This type very common. Cam car purposely looking for accident. No attempt to slow down or stop or avoid the impact. 

• Praise 4

17 minutes ago, Yeshe said:

This type very common. Cam car purposely looking for accident. No attempt to slow down or stop or avoid the impact. 

I think he was trying to cut lanes and go into the taxi stand. From the video, there was someone waving then went back in. 

• Praise 2

29 minutes ago, Yeshe said:

Yeah .. driving in parallel to the blind spot is not uncommon.. not signaling to change lane .. 

30 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Not paying fines is a individuals problem, it is up to  the Malaysia authority to go after those guys, but I am disappointed that our government authority behave the same as that of the boleh land, this is not the expectation from a tax payer like me , at least. 

Speaks a lot about the individual's integrity I have to say.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Yeshe said:

The cam car drive must be practising defensive driving. He is defending his right of way furiously.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

18 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I hope cam car is also a taxi driver and now can claim loss of earnings and maybe $70,000 for bad back or dental work.

:grin:

Please screw their own kind.

• Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Yeshe said:

This will be hard to claim. Already 2 wheels into the lane. Maybe each 50%. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1