Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

6 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

Cam car buay song after being overtaken and try to join the race to "take revenge". But unable to overtake them so post the video to "shame" them. High ego loser  mentality.

Full of high ego loser on the road now.

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

I don't care who's at fault... 

For sure he/she will not get to drive this CNY as most WS closed or fully booked leow....  :lll._.: unless he/she continue to drive with dented bumper. [:p]

For the taxi driver, returned to the company and get another one to pry his trade...  [drivingcar]

Such a light hit.. Most likely is scratches.. So still can continue drive.. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

I don't care who's at fault... 

For sure he/she will not get to drive this CNY as most WS closed or fully booked leow....  :lll._.: unless he/she continue to drive with dented bumper. [:p]

For the taxi driver, returned to the company and get another one to pry his trade...  [drivingcar]

90% he will do third party claim on the taxi.

and the claim company will provide a replacement car of equal level which will go into the claim amount also.

this is easily a 40-50k claim.

9 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

BMW driver got zero anticipation skill... end up the lane he changed to was slower  than the lane he was in...  typical driver who thinks the right lane is the fastest lane...

Right lane could be faster lane, only if pricks like him don't jump queues and making other press brakes to send cascade effect resulting in slower right lane.

Don't know where to write, if any friend here have relative/friend who ride motorbike please advise them to stick with slower lane. Yesterday saw a p plater, riding on AYE to CTE with pillion but don't wish to change lane keeping in 1st lane beside dotted line and no one was able to pass him (didn't wish to horn in case he wobble and get injured in process). These days see lot of forum post people dying and their loved one asking other to help with video when they are unaware the people who riding have less interest in their own well being.

• Praise 1

17 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

I am guessing from the 2 hump on the bonnet of the cam car. I may be wrong though.

kovriQo.jpg

mercedes-amg_gla_45_4matic_15.jpg

BTW Subaru forester also have similar bumps on the bonnet.

19 hours ago, Mingsect said:

well done bmw..

this part of PIE stay in Lane 2 better, Lane 1 too many noobs and kuku birds who don't know how to negotiate the slope + bend combo end up panic and e-brake.

48 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

BTW Subaru forester also have similar bumps on the bonnet.

kovriQo.jpg

Look different leh, got another lump in the middle of the bonnet.

autowp.ru_subaru_forester_2.0i_jp-spec_3

subaru_forester_485_036a02b409970756.jpg

Actually I just realized it could be a CLA too...

mercedes-benz_cla_45_amg_edition_1_70_00

• Praise 6

22 hours ago, Fos19 said:

Where possibly a life's concern, the government has made a decision without due thought and consequences.

Drivers and motorcyclists need to take tests before allowed on road but we have cyclist and now assisted ebikers who not only do not take basic theory test are allowed.

Hope something is done before more lives are lost.

Something will only be done when something more serious have happened. Right now nothing need to be done.

1 hour ago, Blueray said:

this part of PIE stay in Lane 2 better, Lane 1 too many noobs and kuku birds who don't know how to negotiate the slope + bend combo end up panic and e-brake.

The BMW has created a chain of collision siah! Can see from the cam debris are flying behind when cars crash onto each other!

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

The BMW has created a chain of collision siah! Can see from the cam debris are flying behind when cars crash onto each other!

yeah, maybe people think their car got anti collision so can tailgate. [:p]

17 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Something will only be done when something more serious have happened. Right now nothing need to be done.

Sorry I have to correct you.

Something will only be done when something serious have happened to the elites. Right now nothing need to be done.

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Sx4falcon said:

Cam car buay song after being overtaken and try to join the race to "take revenge". But unable to overtake them so post the video to "shame" them. High ego loser  mentality.

yeah.. pity.. cant over take a cs3..

• Haha! 1

Today's round of fun and games, Lorry wins LOL

I was just worried they buang me

Edited by Mercury1
↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 7