Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

8 hours ago, awhtc said:

For safety, the car park owner / HDB / URA should put up pedestrian barriers near the arm of the car barrier.

My HDB car park has the railings to prevent people from crossing near the gantry, and it helps somewhat. However people still get hit - a few weeks ago an uncle was trying to catch a taxi that was going out. The gantry went up for the taxi then, boom! the gantry hit the guy. He didn’t fall and was still chasing after the taxi 😞

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, commonjunks said:

Some people take word "spring cleaning" very seriously, time to ditch and buy new one 😀.

I have missed turns a number of times, i will curse the situation but never for once i did this stunt. Most of the time my wife will tell me, how big is Singapore, can take next turn. Although one time i took wrong turn and went on 45 min detour (my journey was only 5 min 🙄).

Drive safe, and happy lunar new year to all brothers and sisters.

Me too.

5 mins to pick up my MIL

ended up with a 50 min detour.

:grin:

On 1/22/2020 at 8:02 PM, Mingsect said:

where is the crash ??

Actually the crash is just a moment ahead before I drove up to the scene. 
All the cars suddenly stopped and I was right behind that bus, whom had also stopped.
So as I went around to the left lane, I saw a couple of cars trying to merge out from the accident scene and 2 man started to walk out from their Suzuki swift at the road shoulder. 
Ya maybe too bad I didn't capture the real crash scene hence you guys can't see the bang. 

Maybe not a good thing to say on 1st day of CNY, but for sure there will be many accidents as before due to the number of bobo drivers who only drive once a year. 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

23 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Maybe not a good thing to say on 1st day of CNY, but for sure there will be many accidents as before due to the number of bobo drivers who only drive once a year. 

oredi saw a serious one at AMK ave 3 CTE exit.. 3 TP Volvo on scene

This morning to temple oso see alot of "ONCE a YEAR" driver on the road.. anyhow turn/filter.. the other thing is alot of family like to form convoy.. macam wedding style.. this is BAD in my opinion as those not familiar get worried if they cannot form up and anyhow cut here n there..

Drive safe and HUAT! 

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

oredi saw a serious one at AMK ave 3 CTE exit.. 3 TP Volvo on scene

This morning to temple oso see alot of "ONCE a YEAR" driver on the road.. anyhow turn/filter.. the other thing is alot of family like to form convoy.. macam wedding style.. this is BAD in my opinion as those not familiar get worried if they cannot form up and anyhow cut here n there..

Drive safe and HUAT! 

Follow me to next relative house lor. It’s stupid in this time and age. Use gps and get there in your own time. 
convoy always got accident. NSHW or local. Maybe except SAF convoy at 50kmh! 

Be alert on the roads. 

• Praise 3

22 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Honestly all this could have been prevented

if only the lady chopping the lot was

wearing this T shirt. Totally avoidable. Totally.

:grin:

image.png.b8fd3b8ceeeb05533d94a5fa9e67617c.png

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Lotr said:

Passed by and saw this, around 1130hrs... so that's what happened

heng no cyclist around.. this is one of the popular route for cyclist..

the hogger indirectly created this...

• Praise 1

Stupid cam car hogger.

i think after speeding up, the Evo had his eyes on his rear view mirror looking at the cam car and cursing under his breath

when another kuku car suddenly cut into his lane, forcing him to jam brake when he put his eyes back in front

Kan cheong, lost control and ended up like that.

AWD also like that 😲 so don’t misplace your faith in that 

Edited by Theoldjaffa
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

The hogger must have been feeling infinitely self righteous and proud of himself as he would be telling himself that if the Evo didn’t try to overtake him he would not have ended up in a car crash. 

But what he will not tell himself is that if he had given way to the Evo earlier the accident may not have happened either.

Anyhow. Evo should not have sped. Though this road is 3 lanes wide as one can now see, it’s quite unforgiving. The TP that catches him doing that kind of speed that would be very unforgiving too - at least court date, if not license suspension also.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

heng no cyclist around.. this is one of the popular route for cyclist..

the hogger indirectly created this...

Didn't I notice a m/bike somewhere in that??

Edited by Neutrino