Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

1 minute ago, GTO-1 said:

Great. But expecting me to drive faster the speed limit because you want to rush somewhere is the cam drivers fault how? Especially when the cam car is doing nothing wrong. 

I reciprocate that comment back to you: have some consideration and empathy AND patience. 

That road has left and right lane. Be courteous.

DRIVE ON THE LEFT LANE

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Dumb fark Evo driver....HAHAHA. Got what he absolutely truly thoroughly deserved. Rushing to get angbao? 

Now he can spend his CNY with no car with all workshops closed. 😂

Actually I do agree that this is a normal road and not an expressway so for this kind of situation, it is basic courtesy and road etiquette to give way to faster driver behind you rather than the law. Just my opinion.

No need to argue here during CNY la...take it easy. 

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3

26 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

That road has left and right lane. Be courteous.

DRIVE ON THE LEFT LANE

Thanks.

I agree be courteous AND patient. That goes for all drivers, those behind and those infront. 

Also, if this is a normal road and I'm turning right, then I'm not going to be on the left lane because you want to go faster. Get used to it. 

Might I add, this video is a prime example of a driver who thinks they can handle speed, but clearly cannot. May that be a lesson for everyone. 

Edited by GTO-1
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

32 minutes ago, GTO-1 said:

Great. But expecting me to drive faster the speed limit because you want to rush somewhere is the cam drivers fault how? Especially when the cam car is doing nothing wrong. 

I reciprocate that comment back to you: have some consideration and empathy AND patience. 

You’ll never know what the guy behind is rushing for. It could be going to the columbarium to send off his loved one for the final time. It could be rushing to attend to a medical emergency.

just keep left if you intend to drive slow and keep within the limits.

I hope you don’t encounter those self righteous pricks when you yourself need to rush for an emergency. Let’s see if you will tell yourself to be patient.

• Praise 8

36 minutes ago, GTO-1 said:

In Germany Autobann,  police busy issue summon for road hogger.,.

Is a basic courtesy and road manner, keep left unless overtaking.

Even Boleh  land driver will do better than driver here.

• Praise 3

The way the EVO idiot drive it was only a matter of time before he crashed.

Whether got cam car or not doesn't matter.

But it was great the cam car has the cam and posted the video.

:grin:

We all here overtake slower cars all the time.

But we all never crash right?

As I said before no one hates hoggers more than me

but I cannot say cam car is a hogger because

1) its not a highway and he did not need to move left.

2) it would be nice if the cam car moved left BUT the EVO moved left already

3) its not like those videos we see where ON the highway we see the hogger drive mile are mile NOT moving left when all the left lanes were clear.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

If hoggers cause the crash then we should have plenty of crashes EVERY day.

I see hogger all the time but I don't see crashes all the time.

The only reason the EVO crash is because the driver is an Idiot.

So as soon as the EVO is fixed the EVO driver meet another slower car on the right again he will crash again?

Every time the EVO driver overtakes a slower car he will crash again?

Maybe he does strike me as NEVER learn type of Idiot. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, GTO-1 said:

Actually it's a rule and not a mentality: https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/lta-confirms-it-illegal-road-hog-singapore. I would get your facts straight before you make a comment like that. 

It's also not legal to travel well below the speed limit. That also is a road rule and you can get fined for it. So your comment doesn't really apply. 

There is a distinct difference between a person driving at 70km/hr on a 70km/hr road (like this person seems to be doing), than a car doing 20km/hr on a 70km/hr road. If someone is doing the speed limit on normal roads, then they have no obligation by law to yield to a car wanting to do 100km/hr on that road.  Of course a safe driver would yield for his/her own safety. 

U self contradicting yourself. Firstly say hogging doesn't not apply to normal road, then mention that it's not legal to drive well below speed limit on normal road. U win. Happy New year. :D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

cam driver is driving pretty fast. He drove pass many cars. The evo is tailgating behind to show its superiority and capable of going much faster.  the evo just want to show off and end up in a crash

• Haha! 2

The Evo driver's big mistake was in continuing at a high rate of speed after the successful overtake (or rather, undertake). 

That's just ego at work. 

If the Evo had lifted off immediately after getting in front of the cam car or even braked gently (not jam brake hor) none of this would've happened. But the Evo wanted to show his displeasure and his car's "power" (such as it is). 

By the way, I am not advocating aggressively brake checking hogs. That's dangerous. But a judicious braking after leaving enough space is just good sense, both in avoiding speeding fines and catastrophes like this.

And if braking (gently and safely) after the maneuver pisses off the road hog, so much the better. That's *their* ego at work and their problem.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

15 minutes ago, Yeshe said:

U self contradicting yourself. Firstly say hogging doesn't not apply to normal road, then mention that it's not legal to drive well below speed limit on normal road. U win. Happy New year. :D

I'm not contradicting myself at all. It's called driving at the speed limit on the normal road. 

On 1/24/2020 at 12:00 AM, Mingsect said:

Toyota's wheels must have hit the slippery road divider marking and skidded.  Besides the speed, the contributing major factor could be worn out tires.

33 minutes ago, Tohto said:

In Germany Autobann,  police busy issue summon for road hogger.,.

Is a basic courtesy and road manner, keep left unless overtaking.

Even Boleh  land driver will do better than driver here.

This isn't the autobahn. It's a 70km/hr road. 

You need to get everything in context. 

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

This is the outcome of a lousy impatience  evo driver meeting a road hogger. 

The Evo driver is a very impatient and inexperienced driver.

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

The Evo driver's big mistake was in continuing at a high rate of speed after the successful overtake (or rather, undertake). 

That's just ego at work. 

If the Evo had lifted off immediately after getting in front of the cam car or even braked gently (not jam brake hor) none of this would've happened. But the Evo wanted to show his displeasure and his car's "power" (such as it is). 

By the way, I am not advocating aggressively brake checking hogs. That's dangerous. But a judicious braking after leaving enough space is just good sense, both in avoiding speeding fines and catastrophes like this.

Haha well the EVO driver really succeeded in his two objectives.

Showing his displeasure and his car's "power"

He couldn't have done it better.

A lot of people think they know how to drive.

The good drivers like you and me we know how to stop. :a-good:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 6