Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

44 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

You’ll never know what the guy behind is rushing for. It could be going to the columbarium to send off his loved one for the final time. It could be rushing to attend to a medical emergency.

just keep left if you intend to drive slow and keep within the limits.

I hope you don’t encounter those self righteous pricks when you yourself need to rush for an emergency. Let’s see if you will tell yourself to be patient.

Fine. No problems. On a expressway and in lane one then yes. This isn't an expressway. Again if the following driver wants to pass that's his call.  This is a normal road and maybe my next turn is to turn right. So I don't have to keep left. 

Also, how does that driver know I'm not a new driver with 2 years experience and trying to drive safe? How does he know whether I've got several demerit points and trying to play it safe? Maybe I've had a recent accident where someone I love got hurt badly, so I'm trying to play it safe? 

It goes both ways. 

Edited by GTO-1
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

People talk about Autobann Autobann.

First have they ever been on an Autobann?

If they have they will know it is ILLEGAL to UNDERTAKE

on the Autobann.

So if they want to argue Autobann rules applies on this Singapore road

then they will know the EVO cannot undertake in the middle lane.

They will know the reason for this rule is

UNDERTAKING will lead to an accident exactly like this one.

:grin: 

• Praise 2

If people want to post here to tell us they are very smart or their balls are very big.

Let me be the first to say you are very smart and your balls are very big. 

The biggest in the world.

But if people want to exchange information to make driving safer here then please

at least post correct information lah not what you imagine things to be.

image.png.ac602c8b1a5e2bfd04747dd7559fc98e.png 

Turbocharged
18 minutes ago, GTO-1 said:

Fine. No problems. On a expressway and in lane one then yes. This isn't an expressway. Again if the following driver wants to pass that's his call.  This is a normal road and maybe my next turn is to turn right. So I don't have to keep left. 

Also, how does that driver know I'm not a new driver with 2 years experience and trying to drive safe? How does he know whether I've got several demerit points and trying to play it safe? Maybe I've had a recent accident where someone I love got hurt badly, so I'm trying to play it safe? 

It goes both ways. 

I applaud u for keeping to speed limit. Perhaps can do it in Lane 2?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

15 minutes ago, GTO-1 said:

It goes both ways. 

Yes, like you said, it goes both ways.

so you can give way too if there’s an oppty and don’t hog the lane.

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, Jamesc said:

If people want to post here to tell us they are very smart or their balls are very big.

Let me be the first to say you are very smart and your balls are very big. 

The biggest in the world.

But if people want to exchange information to make driving safer here then please

at least post correct information lah not what you imagine things to be.

image.png.ac602c8b1a5e2bfd04747dd7559fc98e.png 

I agree. Many drivers think they have all the skills and are f1 driver. Just watch the video again and see what happens to those drivers when there is an unexpected situation. That could easily be you or me if we drive beyond our skill level. 

I can also say that most SG drivers aren't particularly skilled. SG is one of the easiest places to drive. The roads are amazing and they are mostly straight. How do you learn the real challenges of driving if everyday you're given such nice things. 

• Haha! 1

25 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Haha well the EVO driver really succeeded in his two objectives.

Showing his displeasure and his car's "power"

He couldn't have done it better.

A lot of people think they know how to drive.

The good drivers like you and me we know how to stop. :a-good:

Just need to thank the evo driver for the great entertainment!  Really made my day! 🤪

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Yes, like you said, it goes both ways.

so you can give way too if there’s an oppty and don’t hog the lane.

Sure, and I do. If the opportunity arises and it's safe for me to do so. But don't assume I'm obliged to do it on normal roads as everyone thinks here. Because its not an obligation by law. 

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, GTO-1 said:

I agree. Many drivers think they have all the skills and are f1 driver. Just watch the video again and see what happens to those drivers when there is an unexpected situation. That could easily be you or me if we drive beyond our skill level. 

I can also say that most SG drivers aren't particularly skilled. SG is one of the easiest places to drive. The roads are amazing and they are mostly straight. How do you learn the real challenges of driving if everyday you're given such nice things. 

Ya. Mainly city driving, no snow, no hilly or mountain roads. Slow expressway speeds. 

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, GTO-1 said:

I really enjoyed the challenge of driving in India for a bit. 

That place teaches you to drive in a way even Malaysia cannot.

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Just need to thank the evo driver for the great entertainment!  Really made my day! 🤪

Haha Me too. :a-good:

Just now, Jamesc said:

Haha Me too. :a-good:

Come on, show some compassion. 

It's a nice car, it didn't deserve that...

...that driver. 

😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

...that driver. 

😁

Haha Yeah I feel sorry for the car. Its a classic.

If only if it had a better owner.

[thumbsup]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

20 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I really enjoyed the challenge of driving in India for a bit. 

That place teaches you to drive in a way even Malaysia cannot.

Yeah, India have it the worst of all. Drivers go against traffic, beat red light, bochap. Very Bad roads and very bad traffic jams. Plus bad pollution and super hot in summer. 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

50 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

...that driver. 

😁

Super kayu driver 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Yeshe said:

I applaud u for keeping to speed limit. Perhaps can do it in Lane 2?

Sure. And I hope you don't drive above you skill level and end up like the Evo. 

Be it whatever road, the moment I spotted myself blocking faster vehicle, I move from the fastest lane.

Why?

己所不欲 勿施于人

I would also hope that the font slower car would give way to me if i am behind him. 

It's that simple,.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5