Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

14 hours ago, Yewheng said:

I have the video.. But I prefer to pass the original video to the Toyota aqua driver if he need it.. 

Why hold the video? What is your motive?

↡ Advertisement

11 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Why hold the video? What is your motive?

What hold video? I not sharing to public only ma.. If the driver happened to saw this post and want the video.. I will just pass over to that driver for insurance claim and etc.. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

There is nothing legally wrong with not keeping left on normal roads, it's not against the law to be a dick. 

Well, true. But, with one dick, there will always be bigger dicks 

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

There is nothing legally wrong with not keeping left on normal roads, it's not against the law to be a dick. 

There is nothing legally wrong with farting in a fully-packed elevator, it's not against the law to be a dick 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Sorry. I've lost you. 

Are you THE biggest dick, or do you HAVE the biggest dick? Both have totally different meanings and by saying yours is biggest, you do not tally with your earlier statement, saying it is not against the law when being a dick. 

But anyway, both ways, you are not against the law.

Have a great time being THE biggest dick and/or HAVING the biggest dick.

Edited by Ricky_doodle

7 hours ago, Buadongdong said:

Referring to the road traffic act, item 50 seems to indicate "keep left unless overtaking". You also need to get everything in context with regards to road traffic acts (law) right?? If the overtaking vehicle want to overtake at a speed that is over the speed limit, who are you to judge? If the overtaking vehicle wanna get fined by traffic police so be it.. Not your call either. So either way I look at it, keeping speed limit on lane 1 and not allowing others to overtake is just downright inconsiderate.. 

This is a normal road where right lanes often results in right turns. If I'm leading to turn right and a car tailgates me, then I'm not going to move to lane 2 or 3 to give way if my turn is coming up. That'll pose greater danger as I need to make more manuveurs to get back to my turning lane. 

Honestly, this argument is circular.  You believe yourself to be right. I believe myself to be right. People can consider me inconsiderate, or ignore me, or whatever floats their boat. I'm not going to change my 20 years of driving style because some dudes on the internet thinks I'm wrong, and I know there are far worse and more dangerous drivers out there.  Besides, I will freely admit I'm not a perfect driver. 

When push comes to shove, I'll leave the TP to be the ones to say I'm wrong. 

1 hour ago, GTO-1 said:

This is a normal road where right lanes often results in right turns. If I'm leading to turn right and a car tailgates me, then I'm not going to move to lane 2 or 3 to give way if my turn is coming up. That'll pose greater danger as I need to make more manuveurs to get back to my turning lane. 

Honestly, this argument is circular.  You believe yourself to be right. I believe myself to be right. People can consider me inconsiderate, or ignore me, or whatever floats their boat. I'm not going to change my 20 years of driving style because some dudes on the internet thinks I'm wrong, and I know there are far worse and more dangerous drivers out there.  Besides, I will freely admit I'm not a perfect driver. 

When push comes to shove, I'll leave the TP to be the ones to say I'm wrong. 

Yup.. you are right abt the "if".. 

4 hours ago, Neutrino said:

Whoever it was should be ashamed of themselves.

Such people don't feel shame, not only they don't feel shame but they pass such habit to their young ones.
Was travelling recently and saw this person putting his feet on dashboard of ferry, few minutes later her daughter put her feet in similar fashion. It seems so uncivilized but these people have zero clue or just grew up uncivilized.

• Praise 3

7 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

bang! Vw driver and passenger very responsible and concern..

That female passenger even faster than the driver and rush out from the car and run to the bikers. The driver either on the phone or day dreaming while driving?

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

bang! Vw driver and passenger very responsible and concern..

Funny thing is VW female passenger trying to push the blame to cam car (if you look at the end of the video), like try to push the blame by saying the car driver in front jam the brake.

Also biker accelerate and de-accelarte quite quickly (his front wheel shock dip once he came to halt).

↡ Advertisement