Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

13 minutes ago, Blueray said:

"Ignore" function, gents ... [:p]

Yes, I suppose. Nothing we can do but Ignore. 

Much earlier, Abort would've been a much better option, but too bad.

No point blaming his mother either, how could she know? 

abort_retry_ignore.PNG.085488cdae6bb33f446be4ba0c9a4519.PNG

😁

• Haha! 3

29 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Yes, I suppose. Nothing we can do but Ignore. 

Much earlier, Abort would've been a much better option, but too bad.

No point blaming his mother either, how could she know? 

abort_retry_ignore.PNG.085488cdae6bb33f446be4ba0c9a4519.PNG

😁

Heng she no retry liao

1 enuf 😂😂 for us ledy

• Haha! 3

Encountered this biker just now.

The lights were red on the left on whitley rd, so after the harrier crossed, i double checked it was still red before cautiously approaching to cross the junction in case some biker decided to squeeze in between (note that both cars on right had already stopped).

The malaysian biker also stopped but albeit only because the harrier was into the crossing already (i feel).

So after i confirmed it was red i cross only to met this biker. @#$%^&* 

i duno who horned, could be behind me or could be the cars behind the yellow box.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

:grin:

"he replied that there was insufficient space to u-turn from the right-most lane, as the turning radius was too tight." 

Mazda 6 so dua kee must turn like container lorry 😮😮😮

Edited by Jellandross
  • Haha! 3

18 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

"he replied that there was insufficient space to u-turn from the right-most lane, as the turning radius was too tight." 

Free holiday for teksi lau :grin:

• Praise 1

41 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

The lights were red on the left on whitley rd, so after the harrier crossed, i double checked it was still red before cautiously approaching to cross the junction in case some biker decided to squeeze in between (note that both cars on right had already stopped).

The malaysian biker also stopped but albeit only because the harrier was into the crossing already (i feel).

i duno who horned, could be behind me or could be the cars behind the yellow box.

@Mustank wish it was u instead and ram the biker! haha!

43 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Cam Car's Fault,because the Road ahead already clear,so Motorcycle got the right of Way....so it is Cam Car ownself Crazy.

• Praise 5

2 hours ago, Wildfaye29 said:

This kind of situation, just quickly clear the junction to avoid blocking the main road. As the harrier moved forward, you could have followed closely behind (unless from ur POV, the road that harrier is turning to, have oncoming car).

For malaysian motorbikes, dun be so scared of them. Just inch toward them and they will navigate around you (even if they supposely have the right of way). Coz in msia they are used to cars forcing their way onto other lanes.

13 hours ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Side note, that SFF 488 plate damn suitable for a Ferrari 488 Pista..

14 hours ago, Jellandross said:

i.e. to say, LTA fault for designing junction that cannot accommodate wide turning radius?

2 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

which LTA scholar approved this design?

My guess is all scholars in LTA likely dont use the road, thats why they dont care whether the road design can work or not on the actual road situation?

• Praise 1

27 minutes ago, 13177 said:

My guess is all scholars in LTA likely dont use the road, thats why they dont care whether the road design can work or not on the actual road situation?

they just design, scholar still schooling aka learning. if any accident happened,  be it serious or not or fatal(touch wood)then the driver, victim,insurance company and the court will have to bear the brunt.... case closed and move on

• Haha! 1

15 hours ago, Jellandross said:

What an excuse.. It should be last minute realise it should be u turn instead of turn right.. But then is on the outer left lane turning right.. So bo bian just u turn like this.. We seen it countless of times driver realised last minute need to turn.. They just turn like that without due consideration of the cars beside, behind and etc.. This is very irresponsible.. If realised need to turn too last minute and if turn could obstruct traffic or could cause collision, then forget this turn and go to next junction and make a turn la... Singapore how big? The most 5 to 10 mins detour lor.. 

Edited by Yewheng

16 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Ya. I believe what he said. That's why cam car hit the right rear Kar chng to help the Mazda 6 turn better. 

Jokes aside. Maybe the driver is lacking the skills to do a u turn into a 2 Lane road. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1