Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

Twincharged
3 hours ago, Mingsect said:

Like when I cycle.. I full brake on the front.. The bicycle will topple forward.. Same concept right? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Twincharged
3 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Like when I cycle.. I full brake on the front.. The bicycle will topple forward.. Same concept right? 

Double Front Brake discs.👍

• Praise 1

(edited)
3 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Rotational dynamics in action.

Edited by Turboflat4

Twincharged
4 hours ago, Fitvip said:

These two got pray...

Hope 1 Day this Red Light Beater Van Drive hit Head on to a 30 Tonnes Lorry's Front Axle...then he will learn a painful Lesson.

• Haha! 1

(edited)
8 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Hope 1 Day this Red Light Beater Van Drive hit Head on to a 30 Tonnes Lorry's Front Axle...then he will learn a painful Lesson.

It could mean his graduation (read final)...

I notice nowadays more drivers beat red lights, buses included!

Edited by Fitvip

6 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Yes you are right on the concept. That’s why When I cycle and ebrake, I develop the habit of full brakes front and rear which is safer 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
14 hours ago, Yewheng said:

It’s called a stoppie. The opposite of wheelie.

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Chucky2007 said:

Yes you are right on the concept. That’s why When I cycle and ebrake, I develop the habit of full brakes front and rear which is safer 

On hi power bike, front brake is substantially powderful than rear.

It’s easy to distribute brake force front rear

12 hours ago, Fitvip said:

It could mean his graduation (read final)...

I notice nowadays more drivers beat red lights, buses included!

Again and Again same shit is happening and SPF is doing nothing, all these people keep playing with others life as there is no enforcement and punishment is like a joke in some fatalities.

• Praise 1

Merc beating the red light. I wouldn't usually pick on this sort of thing but lots of foot traffic here. Also, I have no idea why he blinked his hazards at me, I thought there was an obstruction ahead so I signalled and moved over to get a better view. 

• Praise 3

8 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Merc beating the red light. I wouldn't usually pick on this sort of thing but lots of foot traffic here. Also, I have no idea why he blinked his hazards at me, I thought there was an obstruction ahead so I signalled and moved over to get a better view. 

Oh gosh, the new road diversions and lights down this entire road all the way to Marymount can be a real pain.

My guess was that he was likely too used to driving down this road and didn't take note or pay attention to the recently set-up lights. Of course, that's no excuse or justification, considering how dangerous it could be if there were pedestrians crossing. 

• Praise 3

20 minutes ago, Ronkovic said:

Oh gosh, the new road diversions and lights down this entire road all the way to Marymount can be a real pain.

My guess was that he was likely too used to driving down this road and didn't take note or pay attention to the recently set-up lights. Of course, that's no excuse or justification, considering how dangerous it could be if there were pedestrians crossing. 

You're right. The roads here have become a pain to drive on. 

When they put up those lights I was almost caught out myself. My CCB came to the rescue and I stopped before the lines. By CCB I mean Carbon Ceramic Brakes. But I also shouted CCB, not referring to my brakes. 😂😂😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 7