Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

13 hours ago, peasant said:

Civic SJA2747S was caught cutting into Taxi SHB8904J’s lane and jamming on brakes, thus causing an accident with cam-car.

1) Teksi lao started to play first? Need to drive so slow?

2) Civic filter out smoothly and slowed down. Teksi lao should know what is happening. But maybe he thinks he can brake in time so play along. 

3) Cam car filtered out late and had the opportunity to filter nicely into Lane 2, However, he came back into Lane 3 and collided into the Teksi which has e-brake. What a kok driver. 

↡ Advertisement

On 3/13/2020 at 9:32 AM, inlinesix said:

I have been saying for the longest time, USE AI.

But hor, someone will kan me on this again.

😂

Ai in hokkien translated to kai kian .. so many could not gel with your line of reasoning 

🤣

20 hours ago, peasant said:

Civic SJA2747S was caught cutting into Taxi SHB8904J’s lane and jamming on brakes, thus causing an accident with cam-car.

This is the longer version. Two clowns in front were already at it for a long while. This cam car still follow so close go and chap jit kar dunno for what. From his post doesn't look like he's a very road-smart driver. 

I think i damn sway sia. I need some advice. I also need some advise what to do. Thanks in advance guys. 😔

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged
20 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

This is the longer version. Two clowns in front were already at it for a long while. This cam car still follow so close go and chap jit kar dunno for what. From his post doesn't look like he's a very road-smart driver. 

I think i damn sway sia. I need some advice. I also need some advise what to do. Thanks in advance guys. 😔

Auntie can driver buay Zhao, kena tekan by cibic

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

21 hours ago, peasant said:

Winner is teksi Lau 

now Wuhan everywhere no business 

teksi lau thanks Red cat guy :grin:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

47 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Winner is teksi Lau 

now Wuhan everywhere no business 

teksi lau thanks Red cat guy :grin:

It's Teksi Soh. Still huat lah. 1 week staycation paid for.

• Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Naimed said:

It's Teksi Soh. Still huat lah. 1 week staycation paid for.

Times are hard Where got so easy now

now get paid for that week, but During that week, drive phv to earn money but still earn one week money for free

money for nothing and .... for free

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

My advice

Be more street smart in future.

For now LLST

• Praise 6

23 hours ago, peasant said:

Cam car driver should be more patient in lane changing especially from 3rd to the faster 2nd lane.  The civic driver is quite skillful and provocative and the car looks quite powerful, hence the taxi driver and cam car driver should stay a safe distance away.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Jellandross said:

It is  not sway,  he/she is asking for it by following so closely.  My advice is, when you havealready seen two clowns doing funny thing, dont join the fun. If you want to watch, stay further away, why follow so closely? It is the same as when people are fighting, would you stay closer  or further to watch? 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 3

Cam car driver's butt itchy. He should just stay behind them & watch the show. If at later time eat finish his meal liao nothing to do, he can also lodge complaint at traffic police e-service website on these 2 jokers & sleep at night song song. But now....he cannot sleep soundly liao.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 7

On 3/13/2020 at 10:35 PM, peasant said:

Taxi driver must be thanking the civic driver for the jam brake because now can claim the blur cam driver gao gao 😂

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

It is  not sway,  he/she is asking for it by following so closely.  My advice is, when you havealready seen two clowns doing funny thing, dont join the fun. If you want to watch, stay further away, why follow so closely? It is the same as when people are fighting, would you stay closer  or further to watch? 

No leh .. it’s option 3 take bedeo 

• Haha! 4

11 hours ago, awhtc said:

Cam car driver should be more patient in lane changing especially from 3rd to the faster 2nd lane.  The civic driver is quite skillful and provocative and the car looks quite powerful, hence the taxi driver and cam car driver should stay a safe distance away.

Red car guy spotted :XD:

• Haha! 1

lane 1 is not your "leisure cruise" lane. stop dreaming and stay alert. I notice accidents like this always happens on lane 1 but lucky no chain collision this time. Ppl just want convenience, want to go fast but don't really bother to focus. 

Edit: something similar happened to me when I started driving long time back. Luckily my ebrake stopped just few cm before the front car with all smoke and drama. I can still remember the look of shock and relief of the old couple looking back from the front car. That changed my driving habit and mindset forever. 

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 4

12 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Red car Hong Kan liao.

Poked by Msia Unser. Ho say!

Boleh car so old no Abs, probably no insurance too. Lesson learn stay out of Lane 1.  Chain collisions always lane 1 de. 

Lane 4 fastest anyway at AYE, PIE. 

Edited by Volvobrick
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5