Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

55 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Got this in a few group chats liao so it’s not doxxing right 

6106600B-04A2-43E5-A45B-45E22FA584A5.jpeg

Let's hope he doesn't takes someone's else when he dies. Best is he takes out himself only like the Nicoll Drive case. Every moment he is on the road, someone else is in danger. 

• Praise 6

4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Why the vios driver never die like the lancer driver? Knn...simi if speed kill him?

It killed the Vios.  Give him a chance this time he may drive slowly after this, especially if the insurance company doesn't pay for the repairs/write off. 

See if his message changes to "The speed didn't kill me, so I am smiling and slowing". 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Mustank said:

Heng is King Kong lorry not motor Or not small car

if King Kong was a motor, motor straight away mati

and the car guy can say he tune radio

King Kong was only going 36kph! So who is the speeding one?

Luckily his car didnt fly up, otherwise the truck driver will be the one to go. 

• Shocked 1

7 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

its car hit truck.

(they compiled a few videos into this one ... including the pic of the deceased - do not watch to the end if you are not comfortable).

Look at the Lancer speed coming.....   :o

My thinking was that he was at the traffic light junction of Cargo Complex and speed once the light turns "green".

Can see those vehicles comes at the rear on both lanes in a groups and the Lancer was way in front of them. :ninja:

9 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

Really crumple like tissue

1218607722_Screenshot2020-03-22at11_21_55AM.png.37f2e7701d426f28a0469d3db1991e48.png

Nothing surprising from thai made tin can. The aetos attrage t boned by taxi also had similar damage 

• Praise 1

46 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Look at the Lancer speed coming.....   :o

My thinking was that he was at the traffic light junction of Cargo Complex and speed once the light turns "green".

Can see those vehicles comes at the rear on both lanes in a groups and the Lancer was way in front of them. :ninja:

Did some quick/nasty video frame counting and Google Earth measuring.

The Lancer wasn't going extremely fast, only around 90+ km/hour (I measured only from the moment he mounted the kerb to the moment he hit the truck).

However, coupled with the truck's forward velocity of nearly 40km/hour and the fact that the car had no side airbags or race driver style HANS protection system, the impact is much more severe.

Paradoxically if he collided with the truck head-on he might have actually survived due to the steering wheel airbag. Looking at the lack of physical injury, he probably died from a broken neck.

Reminds me of one thing - speed doesn't kill. Stopping suddenly - that's what gets you. 

• Praise 5

6 hours ago, yishunite said:

2 car approach each other both travelling 40kmh will hit each other like 80kmh impact... don have to speed to whack onrushing car jialat jialat

No still 40.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1