Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

9 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Thanks for sharing the good news. Post link to the video leh, good stuff must share.😄

See upstairs 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

46 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

HANG THIS IDIOT..... Singapore law so strict already, still wants to do drugs...

Drug or not we dont know but they way he drove was far too dangerous. 

18 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Economy bad... No job... 

Just realised it is a January video....  Posted before? 

i don't mean to nitpick but my standard of a professional scammer is to at least body slam onto the bonnet type lor. Want to tan jiak must do it with passion mah. This one stretch out leg with some lame expression I think only Ch8 will hire him lah sigh...

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

3 hours ago, Shorty said:

there's another video showing the lorry finally stopped by police. n the driver in handcuffs n k9 dogs being brought ard the lorry. should b drug case.

doggy cute

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator

Lorry driver and passengers arrested for suspected drug-related offences after police car chase in Jurong West

A 25-year-old lorry driver and his two female passengers, aged 26 and 31, were arrested for suspected drug-related offences after leading police on a car chase in Jurong West on Saturday (Mar 28).

The man was also arrested for rash act causing hurt.

Several Stompers alerted Stomp to videos of the incident, showing the lorry beating a red light and narrowly avoiding a motorcyclist while being pursued by a police car.

The lorry quite zai during the manoeuvre I tot he is going to bang the cyclist.

The last part of the video, the driver very funny. His comments firstly is "why the police never wear mask?" 🤣

Everyone be safe and drive safe!

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

29 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Lorry driver and passengers arrested for suspected drug-related offences after police car chase in Jurong West

A 25-year-old lorry driver and his two female passengers, aged 26 and 31, were arrested for suspected drug-related offences after leading police on a car chase in Jurong West on Saturday (Mar 28).

Several Stompers alerted Stomp to videos of the incident, showing the lorry beating a red light and narrowly avoiding a motorcyclist while being pursued by a police car.

I have to say. Truck driver got skillz. 

He could've done some real good as an ambulance driver. Now see lah.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

Internal Moderator
34 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I have to say. Truck driver got skillz. 

He could've done some real good as an ambulance driver. Now see lah.

Hmmm. wasted. We can use him at this period of time. 🤗

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Drug or not we dont know but they way he drove was far too dangerous. 

Esp these old 14 Feet Lorry,the Steering not Precise...the Motorcyclist..really need to Pray...& do Charity.

• Praise 3

9 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

he could have done the exact same thing WITHOUT actually putting his foot under the wheel

Maybe that part was really an "accident" and unintended?

8 hours ago, Othello said:

wah the motorbiker sibeh lucky sia, I thought habis liao 

The motorbike rider also steady, can just ride off like nothing happen 😜

• Haha! 5

6 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

what did the cam car guy see to make him  so sure  that there was 白粉? he kept saying 白粉after seeing something . judging by the dog from the k9 unit ? 

18 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

what did the cam car guy see to make him  so sure  that there was 白粉? he kept saying 白粉after seeing something . judging by the dog from the k9 unit ? 

...to him illegal drugs is白粉 and nothing else! He repeated many times! 

• Haha! 1

Cham. Hope the officer did not mouth bek hoon to the driver...

Anyway, how come neber mag dump? Fast and furious driving, potential ploughshare, why not mag dump? Should have just followed with a drone.

If the lorry killed other motorists...the yat gor snorting black powder.

1 hour ago, Datsun366 said:

Cham. Hope the officer did not mouth bek hoon to the driver...

Anyway, how come neber mag dump? Fast and furious driving, potential ploughshare, why not mag dump? Should have just followed with a drone.

If the lorry killed other motorists...the yat gor snorting black powder.

Hi do you know if the cctv cameras at junctions can catch people beating red light? I am losing my sleep

• Dislike 5

1 hour ago, Samurades said:

Hi do you know if the cctv cameras at junctions can catch people beating red light? I am losing my sleep

You first time driving ah? Getting sleepless over a junction camera & asking the same question all over the forum.

Even if you got the fine, you well deserve it for beating the red light. Here is your well deserved dislike from me.

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 7