Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

beemer hazard light was turned on way before hitting taxi.

seem unconcious or black off. 

If look closely, it actually slammed onto the bus before going next at the taxi..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

If i were the grey car, I would not turn side by side with another car, if not turn out as wide as possible

I try not to turn together with ANY vehicles at all ......  either speed up or slow down

I cannot control idiots/morons' actions, but I can control MY OWN actions

• Praise 10

Difficult... What can the car do if it detects the driver having a sudden seizure? Jam brakes in the middle of the highway?

If only drivers have a social responsibility to the society ... Then they will stop driving when they find of they have some impeding illness....will at least help for those who knows.

Unfortunately sometime heart attack is silent killer. One of my uncle in 50s went down to car park and didn't came up for long, when family went down they found him dead on driving seat. He got sudden heart attack, was very active in sports but when time is up these things can strike without any prior warning.

But like what you said some people ignore the signs and think they would be ok, it seems the person got sudden attack when he jerk his car and hit the bus and continue to drive and maybe lost consciousness while reaching taxi driver. Taxi driver will be shytting his pants and can't imagine if there was passenger and the fear while looking at the BMW trying to run you down. Hoping all parties are ok, TAXI driver is going to take leave with some whiplash issues [whip] . 

I try not to turn together with ANY vehicles at all ......  either speed up or slow down

I cannot control idiots/morons' actions, but I can control MY OWN actions

Sometime people are there to get you, regardless how slow or how careful you can be they are going to f you up.

Another e.g of no lane discipline.

Such drivers should get a straight ban, or should asked to go sit in exam again. I have came across such driver who can keep in their lane even dotted line is there. There is only one job they need to do (to keep an eye on the road) and they also fail doing that.

• Praise 8

Many times esp heart attack is indeed silent killer, can strike anytime and anywhere even you appear to be healthy. Dont know if health screening can detect this silent killer accurately or not?

Cars nowadays have fatigue detection, but no heart attack or stroke detection.. if incorporated into cars, can save lives as well..

Maybe as an option, if not this function would be strip off from cars sold here if it has not become a standard function.

beemer hazard light was turned on way before hitting taxi.

seem unconcious or black off. 

Most likely going to black out, hit the brakes hard and trigger the auto hazard light after hitting the bus.

Edited by Xers007

Think driver got heart attack , or maybe difficulties . He was trying to get to the side of the road as soon as possible . In fact , he already knocked onto the bus before hitting the taxi .

The ambulance is most likely there for his health issues rather than the injuries from the accident .

Hope driver is OK .

Could also be the passenger trying to take over control of the car after the driver passout.

• Praise 4

Its green light for quite awhile too.

Hope the biker is not badly hurt. Relieved to see him sitting up.

Uncle driver really not paying attention or looking at another set of traffic lights that's in his favour.

Jialat. Red light cannot go. Green light soon cannot go or wait awhile by then amber liao then go.

• Praise 4

Could also be the passenger trying to take over control of the car after the driver passout.

Damn just read this from stomp, driver seems to be 30 years old (not sure if case of heart attack or under medication or something else).

The four injured people are:

The taxi driver, a 66-year-old man

A taxi passenger, a 32-year-old woman

A taxi passenger, an 87-year-old man

One of the car drivers, a 30-year-old man, who was trapped in his vehicle and rescued by the Singapore Civil Defence Force

All four were conscious when taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

Roads are getting more and more dangerous with so many bad drivers which endanger others road user! So many times they are the ones who got you into accident. Think take MRT should be more safer?! Lol.

True, should incorporated heart attack, stroke and dizziness detection into cars. Since such thing could happen suddenly to anyone.

Most important must include kayuness!

I also like how non-nonchalantly the driver walked to the motorcyclist with no sense of urgency....

Nearly take out the other rider...

Ah pui probably saw that green light further ahead in his direction of travel. Not enough excuse to mitigate his ignorance though. His speed was questionable.

• Praise 1