Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

22 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

I concur this Ody is not only an a-hole but a bloody f-ing a-hole who dont give a F to any traffic regulation.

1st - he did NOT signal

2nd - think by inching his way left, others will know his intention and give way

3rd - play punk by swerving when he didnt get his way 

4th - brake check even after he gets his way

Next time want to change lane and know its a short distance to do so just rev up when green light so have enough space to change lah. Driving also need to plan for the route and form up on the lane earlier if knowing the traffic is gonna be heavy. Cam driver @Sx4falcon should just report him as till now he would have thought he got no wrong. 

Had reported and sent the video to TP already.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

white ody incident, 

Either I WOT as I am confident my horses will more more legs, or slow down to let the ganjiong spider in.

Normally I do the former. To put my horse to good effect.

• Haha! 5

14 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

I played with one such a-hole many years back. Was along Clementi ave6 heading towards pie. He did the same stunt of inching towards me when I’m on extreme left lane. There was absolutely no cars behind us and he die die must cut in front of me without signaling. 

Of course I forced him out. Was driving an old clunker and floored it, playing chicken with him. In the end he kwai Kwai filtered behind me. 

I was in good mood and the morning traffic was smooth. Also nowadays so many cam around, don't want to be caught racing with him.

Of course I already had the intentions to report him, so I drove in a way making sure I don't make any mistakes for him to counter report me.

If fact, after getting on to ECP, he did drive infront of me like trying to lure me to play with him. I just keep a safe distance and make sure I follow all traffic rules like keeping within speed limit, keeping to middle lane, signal early when filtering etc.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

white ody incident, 

Either I WOT as I am confident my horses will more more legs, or slow down to let the ganjiong spider in.

Normally I do the former. To put my horse to good effect.

I would have let him in the begining if he had signalled his intention. But he didn't signal and I also don't know whether is he coming in or just drifted unknowingly into my lane.

Also even if he had signalled, I won't be able to see also. He is half car length before me. His front or rear signal were all out of my sight.

• Praise 3

7 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

I would have let him in the begining if he had signalled his intention. But he didn't signal and I also don't know whether is he coming in or just drifted unknowingly into my lane.

Also even if he had signalled, I won't be able to see also. He is half car length before me. His front or rear signal were all out of my sight.

That's why must WOT. This kind of driver no give chance. Yes I am no saint behind the wheel.😎

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 7

1 minute ago, Hamburger said:

That's why must WOT. This kind of driver no give chance. Yes I am no saint behind the wheel.😎

My car don't have enough horse lor. Just a Nissan Qashqai 2.0, floor it also won't pick up fast enough.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

31 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Especially when I am first at the line at traffic light, it is my unspoken duty to WOT once green in my favour! 😂

No need to scared impatient CLAs behind me, no need to second guess Odys around me 😉

• Haha! 3

29 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

My car don't have enough horse lor. Just a Nissan Qashqai 2.0, floor it also won't pick up fast enough.

Time to add a T after the numerical fiqures. 

• Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

Especially when I am first at the line at traffic light, it is my unspoken duty to WOT once green in my favour! 😂

No need to scared impatient CLAs behind me, no need to second guess Odys around me 😉

With so many incidents nowadays, I usually wait for bigger car to move 1st before I WOT.

Despite the few seconds delay, I rarely Kenna tot le.

1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

Some are born a$$ holes. Just this afternoon along PIE this matt colour range rover without signaling just changed into my lane (when I was already around less than 2 car length from the front car). Of course the AH did it again a few more times to other cars. 

Lucky for him my family onboard so I don't WOT just let go throttle ... if not he can help sponsor my next car since I inchy to change already. 

PS if any bro in MCF is this culprit, don't be shy, own up.

• Haha! 6

5 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

I am guessing the tipper last minute lane change. 

3 hours ago, Atrecord said:

I think the tipper actually was hoping to chiong, but last min saw the bike stopped liao, so tipper had to jam brake... Then either tyre botak so vehicle skidded to right, or he intentionally steered right a bit in a bid to avoid knocking onto the bike (out of good intention), deciding that the van can take any impact better than the bike -- but still ended up knocking the bike, albeit not very impactful, luckily...

Btw the way, its cement mixer truck. Payload is even heavier than tipper truck, speed limit is lower than 60km/h.

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

With regards to the honking incident, can we move on? I think all involved have learnt something, just that from a different perspective.

@ktnpl might not be 100% right, but neither was he 100% wrong in both incidents. Perceptually, some may see him as moving off too slowly, but given the recent surge in cases of fatality / serious injury caused by vehicles beating red light, I see nothing wrong with his "slower" moment.

I do agree that there is no need for him to "pause for a while" when he was honk by the other vehicle in the 2nd video. But touch our heart, how many have NEVER done that in your years of driving, be it braking intentionally, honking at slower moving vehicle and such?

948842baa3_1479425727622.jpg

I have never braked intentionally to try and cause an accident. Period. I think this act is deplorable.
I have never posted a video of anyone to shame him.. and not man enough to show who I am. To me.. all is fair. You want to post someone’s personal details to critique.. share ur own as well.

i know you have a job to do... and I have said my point.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

On 10/15/2019 at 12:26 PM, Ct3833 said:

I dont seem to see anyone is advocating that the rear car is right to honk here. But my  interpretation and my own view is, there is no need to feel so upset about  a light tap of horn from another car. Not as if he has blasted  his horn continously.   While one could choose to drive slowly, how slow is subjective , no right or wrong, the CLA didnt drive recklessly either. Is he wrong ?  

If one could easily get gan jiong by a light tap of horn from another car, I am not sure what else he would not, then better not drive, take train better.

Horn wont hurt or kill unless there is a charging bull attached to it. 🤔

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

I drive the same car as him. Yes typically 0.5s to 1s at most for me cos after I lift off, I will let engine restart and rpm settle down then I move off.

but so far I never kena honked.

or if I wanna chiong off, I will turn my steering a little to start the engine without lifting my foot off the brake 

👍 I did not know can turn steering wheel to get the car started. I read in the start-stop thread that Mazda has this feature. Didn't know that Toyota also has the same feature.