Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

12 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

As much as I want to blame the crotch rocket here, this should've been a situation easily anticipated by the Merc. No excuses in my opinion. And it really seemed like the Merc surged forward into the rear of the bike.

That is no way a crotch rocket. A real one would have taken the corner and leave all cars there way behind. Biker tends to feel that they move off 1st and have better pick up which gives them the false impression that cars won't close up beside them. Little did they know nowadays cars have pretty good pick up too only whether a driver would gas it or not. 

↡ Advertisement

35 minutes ago, Othello said:

KIA driver is an idiot, cam car even bigger idiot. 

Cam car is taxis (as per title)? So boh idiot lah! FREE year end holiday to europe is a must lah!

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

9 hours ago, Xers007 said:

That is no way a crotch rocket. A real one would have taken the corner and leave all cars there way behind. Biker tends to feel that they move off 1st and have better pick up which gives them the false impression that cars won't close up beside them. Little did they know nowadays cars have pretty good pick up too only whether a driver would gas it or not. 

Crotch rocket is a generic term for motorbike. 

Anyway, I agree with you on the irritating habit many bikers have in not only lane splitting all the way to the front of stopped traffic but trying to get in front of the first car. Seriously, bikers, get over yourselves, you're not that quick off the line compared to many modern cars. Don't cut queue just because you're small. 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Anyway, I agree with you on the irritating habit many bikers have in not only lane splitting all the way to the front of stopped traffic but trying to get in front of the first car. Seriously, bikers, get over yourselves, you're not that quick off the line compared to many modern cars. Don't cut queue just because you're small. 

the worst is they position themselves in front thus blocking you, then move off like turtle [furious]

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

32 minutes ago, Othello said:

the worst is they position themselves in front thus blocking you, then move off like turtle [furious]

yah man! hate this.. unless they are the BIG bike no 1000 cc no talk type.. these zoom off fast.

• Praise 1

49 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Wait till chiobu on BMW GS

I don’t Know whether Mc or BMW motorad faster

Edited by Davidtch
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Othello said:

KIA driver is an idiot, cam car even bigger idiot. 

Agreed! Already can see the Kia trying to cut across and the cam car still insists going forward.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

I always roll in front more if I see bikes coming to front of traffic lights. They usually get the message. 

I already stop half an engine Bay length over the stop line and they still go in front of me.

Most bikers especially the small bikes are kanasai.

only those big bikes and super bikes are steady.

• Praise 10
  • Haha! 1

25 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

I already stop half an engine Bay length over the stop line and they still go in front of me.

Most bikers especially the small bikes are kanasai.

only those big bikes and super bikes are steady.

Hehehe... My other pattern is to stop very close to the car beside me so the bike cannot zoom through between. 😈

But surprisingly, in China,  motorbikes are given priority at the traffic lights.... There will be about a 3m stop line for the bikes in front of the cars' stop line. So bikes will always gather in front of the cars at the lights. 

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Davidtch said:

Wait till chiobu on BMW GS

I don’t Know whether Mc or BMW motorad faster

Under ideal circumstances comparable 0 to 60 (2.9 seconds) but I would be stuck behind her admiring her arse. 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3