Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

farking trailers and commercial vehicles should have their speed limiters reimposed and that bright yellow blinker atop should they exceed their speeds.

AND STAY OFF THE MIDDLE LANES!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

3 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

farking trailers and commercial vehicles should have their speed limiters reimposed and that bright yellow blinker atop should they exceed their speeds.

AND STAY OFF THE MIDDLE LANES!

Msia trailer how to impose? 

1 minute ago, Mockngbrd said:

Msia trailer how to impose? 

for singapore registered vehicles cos there's many of them either speeding or hogging the 2nd lane for nothing. 

nothing we can do for MY vehicles.

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

for singapore registered vehicles cos there's many of them either speeding or hogging the 2nd lane for nothing. 

nothing we can do for MY vehicles.

and a lot of these cargo vehicles stay out of bus lane 24/7, not only during the bus lane operation hours... screwed up the lane system that was meticulously planned by LTA.

39 minutes ago, No_worries said:

All the cars Toyota. Why ah?

Only the blue SMN photo was in dry and hot weather leh....

3 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Screenshot_20191216_131125_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.3e85eb524754f8083d7c333582595027.jpg

Oh.. At least the trailer stopped further ahead.. But well life is lost.. Haiz.. 

Wait til you watch what he did....

This is the non-gory censored version. Yes, there's one uncensored circulating in whatsapp. I dare not watch.

Looks like there was no attempt to brake or slow down at all. 

Even for the censored version the "minced meat" is everywhere. 😭

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

If it was the moto that strayed into the path of the trailer, nothing he could have done. 

Ya that's what I think so too.. Like I analysed and give my comment above.. It is most likely the trailer just could not do anything to avoid the biker infront being thrown off after the biker hit the left rear of the Toyota aqua.. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

Oh gawd, whatever happened to heavy vehicles keeping left and going at 50-60km/hr?

The m'sia registered lorry driver simply dont care. Cheong like nobody business.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, JohnSHL said:

and a lot of these cargo vehicles stay out of bus lane 24/7, not only during the bus lane operation hours... screwed up the lane system that was meticulously planned by LTA.

Expressway have  bus lane also ? I see them using inner lanes all the time. 😅😅

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Oh gawd, whatever happened to heavy vehicles keeping left and going at 50-60km/hr?

The m'sia registered lorry driver simply dont care. Cheong like nobody business.

Should jail him first

23 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Ya that's what I think so too.. Like I analysed and give my comment above.. It is most likely the trailer just could not do anything to avoid the biker infront being thrown off after the biker hit the left rear of the Toyota aqua.. 

The trailer could do something for sure,

1. stay out of lane 2, 

2. Going at slower speed. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2