Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

4 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

there is no need to horn in the first place, after all, it is just one car length difference, not as if so many cars are cutting in intentionally.  But if he felt that he has to tap on his horn to warn the Merce, then it is fine, if he tries to hold his horn to vent his frustration, my own view is better not to do such zero gain stuff. The more i look at the video, the more i feel like the VW was trying to block the merce way. I could be bias after seeing the outcome of the incident. 

can see vw sped up.  what an idiot

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

34 minutes ago, Lotr said:

This vw is eat too full with too much time on his hands to send car to workshops

Eat too full, brain-full of shit. 

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

SMN is a very new car,  inexperience hands  ?

Probably a recently purchased secondhand car as it is not the current shape Passat in the showrooms. 

Looking at the undamaged Hyundai Kona in front, he swerved to avoid the collision but failed to account for the lane splitting motorbiker being close by. 

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

That is not brake checking... That's a missile on wheels. The VW went straight for the merc. 

He was trying to be punk, end up kena himself deep deep.

Not sure if Merc driver will get warning and VW driver is going to pay all shit caused (i mean damage)?

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Lotr said:

This vw is eat too full with too much time on his hands to send car to workshops

Maybe vw driver open car workshop de? Lol.

• Praise 1

26 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

after he see windscreen crack balls shrink and run away

He realised he already mastered the ultimate No 9 Stroke 万佛朝宗 and ran away to open Buddha Palm Martial Art School!

• Praise 7

Gotta admit, VW did exactly what I wished I could have done when some idiots cut in abruptly with or without signaling.

More so when cruising at 80 + km/h with just 4 car lengths from the from car. 

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Lotr said:

Shocked ... hope the blue suv driver is ok

Luckily the driver and his son both escaped with only minor injuries, and have been discharged. Seeing that the roof of the Tucson was sliced opened... I suddenly dunno whether I should adjust my seat down lower or not... I think tall tall drivers if ever kanna this pants-shitting experience, may not be so lucky 😓

• Praise 4

8 hours ago, Freeder said:

VW really CBK..

Want to speed up or play punk?

Really CB to the max..

He not happy with how merc force in the way super last minute (not just cut in hor, is force his way in) , super close to almost touched, gap also very tight, lastly no signal. He wanted merc to taste his own medicine. This the the result of merc way of driving. This merc driver probably done it too many times and every drivers will have no choice but to give way and get away with it. This time merc driver met his match. So now, merc driver gonna waste time and energy to settle car repair and insurance claim. 

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Atrecord said:

Luckily the driver and his son both escaped with only minor injuries, and have been discharged. Seeing that the roof of the Tucson was sliced opened... I suddenly dunno whether I should adjust my seat down lower or not... I think tall tall drivers if ever kanna this pants-shitting experience, may not be so lucky 😓

This one the accident could have been worst. Look at cam driver and the Honda shuttle. Both super closed to also final destination. Lucky both drivers react fast. 

• Praise 3

5 hours ago, Fitvip said:

The VW is so stupid to do it after being overtaken! If his ego is that big, he should have done it before the Merc cut in!

If vw continue to acclearate to close the gap, probably accident side by side. So the vw driver stunned and chicken out a little bit (like human instinct to want to avoid accident) and how this merc driver can force his way in like this. Then in his mind thinking, cannot like him like this, so next thing accelerate in front and do what merc driver do but with much greater reaction. This is called after the human instinct reaction. The next thing is thinking of what would be the reaction. For vw case he clearly want to send message to merc driver, I will do that to you 100 times more. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

22 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

need to send him to represent SG in MMA ... iron palm !!

14 hours ago, Vid said:

So many people need anger management

officially, as the windscreen crack, can be charge with road rage liao.. audi owners going to have a nice time 

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, Mzrmazda3 said:

This fellow's Iron Palm Jin Power :slow:

Maybe now he is getting ready to go La Kopi with the Mata for it  [grin]

I wonder can use the from good family and good job card to avoid jail. 

• Praise 3

8 hours ago, Ocean6576 said:

Gotta admit, VW did exactly what I wished I could have done when some idiots cut in abruptly with or without signaling.

More so when cruising at 80 + km/h with just 4 car lengths from the from car. 

Not that the Merce was so right but at times people may miss a filtering too late, can give way just give way, it is a matter of less than 1 sec difference. Moreover the merce  went to the extreme  left lane to avoid blocking the VW immediately after filtering in. Doing tit for tat like what the VW did  on the road will gain one no win in anything except getting  oneself into more trouble, time, money, frustration, negative social publicity to show one's stupidity.  Worth it ? Hope you learn to let go. 

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6