Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

14 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

walau wtf this kind of cock driver is every pedestrian's nightmare.. the only fortunate thing was the kid narrowly escaped impact..

Jialat.

Hope the guy is ok. Quite a knock and yes, the little gal is very lucky not to land under the wheel.

Idiotic driver. Either on the phone or very distracted typing. Took awhile to exit the car. 

Safe ride. Keep phone INSIDE glove compartment once u start the car. Its ok. U not taking a trip to Mars or the moon, still in time to return call or reply to msg. I do not answer calls or text anything once driving. Ppl know if i dun answer or reply, i am driving. No one died waiting for my response. 

Haiz. Day so clear and traffic not heavy still can knock. 

• Praise 5

2 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Jialat.

Hope the guy is ok. Quite a knock and yes, the little gal is very lucky not to land under the wheel.

Idiotic driver. Either on the phone or very distracted typing. Took awhile to exit the car. 

Safe ride. Keep phone INSIDE glove compartment once u start the car. Its ok. U not taking a trip to Mars or the moon, still in time to return call or reply to msg. I do not answer calls or text anything once driving. Ppl know if i dun answer or reply, i am driving. No one died waiting for my response. 

Hopefully person is ok with minor injury, i always fear of such situation when i am bringing my kids out.

This classic spot for having people in blind spot (A-Pillar), driver just quickly trying to rush on a discretionary turn right road.
A license suspension is necessary to give message to such drivers so they keep in mind to check blind spots while trying to rush when traffic light is not in their favor yet (I know a lot of people want this discretionary turn removed, including me, but it is going to take time so as a driver we should play our part to not rush and be mindful of our blind spots).

Safe ride.

• Praise 2

23 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Jialat.

The driver must be blind, cannot see the pedestrian crossing? Seems like quite a big impact knock, the man fly off siah! Thank goodness the little girl is ok. Wish the man speedy recovery.

• Praise 3

29 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Jialat.

Could be blocked by the A pillar but no excuse. 

• Praise 3

Womem drivers usually tunnel vision one. Can only see straight ahead plus minus 5 degree. I am sure she was focusing only on incoming traffic. She better gives up driving before killing someone. 

• Praise 5

4 hours ago, Jellandross said:

walau wtf this kind of cock driver is every pedestrian's nightmare.. the only fortunate thing was the kid narrowly escaped impact..

Kns dun drive better this type 

• Praise 7
  • Shocked 1

6 hours ago, commonjunks said:

Hopefully person is ok with minor injury, i always fear of such situation when i am bringing my kids out.

This classic spot for having people in blind spot (A-Pillar), driver just quickly trying to rush on a discretionary turn right road.
A license suspension is necessary to give message to such drivers so they keep in mind to check blind spots while trying to rush when traffic light is not in their favor yet (I know a lot of people want this discretionary turn removed, including me, but it is going to take time so as a driver we should play our part to not rush and be mindful of our blind spots).

Safe ride.

dun think this has anything to do with A pillar or Z pillar. At the waiting point (pocket), its the driver's responsibility to scan the crossing for people/bicycles or even those that have not reached the crossing. The angle is very wide, in this case kuku driver obviously dreaming 

• Praise 6

I was almost knocked down by a black phv bmw at a zebra crossing. Lucky I held back and not cross for obviously he didn’t even notice I was there. I was close enough such that I could slap my palm on his boot when he went pass. 

Super pissed. But lucky I held back from crossing fully as well. 

• Praise 5

2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

I was almost knocked down by a black phv bmw at a zebra crossing. Lucky I held back and not cross for obviously he didn’t even notice I was there. I was close enough such that I could slap my palm on his boot when he went pass. 

Our roads here is getting more and more dangerous, whether as a pedestrian or driver. 

• Praise 2

19 hours ago, Othello said:

bladdy Civic driver .... wah piang eh !! Green man still blinking leh

Even if it is red man, she has to give way too!

• Praise 4

22 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Cannot tell its a man or woman driver... 

• Praise 1

17 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

BM expensive to run as PHV so need to rush to get more money.

Don't need to to care if people get in the way. Just put their foot down to hit quota.

😀

Very likely own car and not a rental so need money fast to keep head above water.

• Praise 1

Civic is a-hole driver but still blame lta for fug up traffic light design.. another reason why they shouldn’t have right turns with pedestrians crossing..

• Praise 1

Deleted as a thread has been created.

IMG_20190907_182419.jpg

Haha I can't delete the pic.

Edited by Fitvip
A thread has been created
↡ Advertisement