Jump to content
RadX

Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Fitvip said:

 

BMW suv again...[furious]

it's a Mercs

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, STiYaKuzA said:

PHV again.. Horn alr still continue turning out

 

Anyway,you also driving a tad too fast after taking that turn...

  • Praise 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Anyway,you also driving a tad too fast after taking that turn...

The car should have stopped instead of just letting it rolling forward slowly.

Edited by Ct3833

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, PSP415 said:

There are 2 separate accidents? Both on same expressway?

First one suv hit bike rider.  

Second is big trailer lorry hit another bike rider?

Wow...there the bikes like pin balls. Kena left right centre anytime. And why is trailer lorry on 1st lane? Or it broke down and new style is to park at 1st lane?

Hope both riders are not badly injured. Just shaken enuff to learn to ride defensively.

Safe ride. Many more good days ahead. Dun rush and be patient.

Cheers 

 

 

This is a big problem nowadays.

 

Just a 10 minute trip on any road here and you'll note a couple of bikers at least not caring for their lives.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

The car should have stopped instead of just letting it rolling forward slowly.

The PHV may have look Left before Turning,it was clear...but the Cam Car turned too fast,PHV cannot react fast enough...so in Small Roads like this better don't take Cornering like F-1...

 

  • Praise 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2019 at 5:14 PM, 13177 said:

That yellow car not say wrong also since the driver follow the speed limit on that road, which i think is around 60km/h. 😂

Wrong.

Right lane for overtaking. If you are slow and not overtaking keep left.

  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, mikk123 said:

when someone walk out of court and look happy, it says something about the punishment they receive. Two fellows will be back on racing again....

Racing location could change to Malaysian highways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2019 at 12:51 PM, Wt_know said:

if one gotta pang sai ... he gotta pang sai ... nothing can stop ... hehe

2019-09-13_125022.jpg

Orbigoot! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Neutrino said:

This is a big problem nowadays.

 

Just a 10 minute trip on any road here and you'll note a couple of bikers at least not caring for their lives.

Yes.

Last night meet another biker that don't care how own life.

I was on a right turn and U turn lane making a U turn. The stupid biker just made a U turn from my left. If I was not making U turn but turning right, what will happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tohto said:

Yes.

Last night meet another biker that don't care how own life.

I was on a right turn and U turn lane making a U turn. The stupid biker just made a U turn from my left. If I was not making U turn but turning right, what will happened.

What will happened? 

Biker may be executing his last U-turn and death or lose limbs or be bedridden. Or not much injuries and start pointing middle finger at u and shouting expletives.

While you may be taking BMW till your licence is reinstated. Or be showing middle finger at biker and shouting expletives as well.

But 

I am glad u were alert and did not allow yourself and that idiotic rider to come to any harm.

So nothing happened. 

Safe ride and have a good Sunday. Dun just be right, better to stay alive.

Cheers

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Lotr said:

it's a Mercs

My bad. Thanks for pointing it out. Soli BM!😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tohto said:

Wrong.

Right lane for overtaking. If you are slow and not overtaking keep left.

That's my area! Seen this car a couple of times, always drive like that one. I always overtake and cut him (safely) to show my displeasure 😈😈😈

  • Praise 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

That's my area! Seen this car a couple of times, always drive like that one. I always overtake and cut him (safely) to show my displeasure 😈😈😈

Orrrrrrrrrrr.................  :a-no:

You sending him 'confusing signal' by overtaking & cut in .... :a-noway:

 

 

 

But I like it .... :a-happy:

An eye for an eye ... :a-shoot:

  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Orrrrrrrrrrr.................  :a-no:

You sending him 'confusing signal' by overtaking & cut in .... :a-noway:

 

 

 

But I like it .... :a-happy:

An eye for an eye ... :a-shoot:

 

No confusing signal la bro cos when I cut him I never even signal 😹

 

Ok I go repent nao hahahahha

  • Praise 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Fitvip said:

From Youtube:

BMW suv again...[furious]

The other car also cut out very aggressively, were they racing ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fitvip said:

My bad. Thanks for pointing it out. Soli BM!😳

no need soli .... there's always another Beemer out there to ....

 

  • Praise 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

no need soli .... there's always another Beemer out there to ....

 

Wow... Good car but fark up driver. If a few sec later, the car would have hit any of the pedestrians. 

6mth no pay road tax, I think cannot tahan the 2500cc COE car tax. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×