Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

5 minutes ago, Bacteria83 said:

Seem like a PHD altis, Ferrari should not avoid him, can still claim 50-50.

Even ferrari avoid altis or not still will crashed, see crash onto which car. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

The red car also seems like driving quite fast towards the junction. Altis sabo and yet never kana any damage and drove off. :o The most innocent party is the white car.

white car looks like Alphard. Probably a PHV. Wah, lidat can claim gao gao liao

• Praise 1

On 9/25/2019 at 10:55 AM, Nostalgia said:

I have mixed feelings about this.  The truck driver had no business opening his door in the middle lane, for whatever reason.  The biker is skillful and was lucky he was riding proactively and managed to see and react.  If he'd reacted a half second later, he would have hit the door.  But he was lane splitting. 

Lane splitting is inherently a risky maneuver taken by the biker.  Lane splitting at a much higher speed than vehicles in their lanes is even riskier.   I can't even count the times an entitled lane splitter zoomed past me at full speed, horn beeping furiously away, closing the gap with a vehicle in front FROM THEIR BLIND SPOT, to stop that vehicle from otherwise filtering safely.  And it happens even if the vehicle in front is filtering to exit an expressway, on the left lane.  

I think lane splitting bikes need to understand that vehicles have limited visibility, especially of the back, and have limited visibility of, and limited options to react to something much smaller coming up from behind at a much higher speed.  There's a reason why the vehicle behind is almost always assigned fault in a collision - it is unrealistic for the vehicle in front to fully anticipate what is happening behind.  By definition, a lane splitter is the 'behind' vehicle in all cases that it's going at a higher speed than in-lane traffic.  

Videos where lane splitters are in close calls - my usual eaction is - 'lucky for that guy on the bike'.  It's rarely, if ever, a feeling that the slower vehicle in front 'failed to keep a look out'.

Maybe splitting vs spitting. 😄

• Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

no more california, gotta go with 458 if you want prancing horse

woah, that fella gonna lost his deposit + pay the excess liao .... 

• Shocked 1

27 minutes ago, Othello said:

wah wah wah, see at least 5-7 sports car leh ..... travelling quite fast

Ferrari California (kena langgar)

McLaren 12C Spider 

Porsche Carrera Cabriolet

Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder

BMW i8

The Mac was the only other car that was seen to be going fast. Every other car had time to slow down before being filmed.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Altis sabo. 

20190926_161646.jpg

He didn't only sabo but after causing accident he complete his U turn and on his way.
Such mofo should be taken off the road, i know what Ferrari driver did was ass act but people like Altis drivers are who cause others to have accidents.

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Ferrari California (kena langgar)

McLaren 12C Spider 

Porsche Carrera Cabriolet

Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder

BMW i8

The Mac was the only other car that was seen to be going fast. Every other car had time to slow down before being filmed.

I didn’t see the Ferrari’s number plate as l was focused on avoiding the Alphard. So it’s the 66.

no wonder shortly after I saw the 66 plate blue Stelvio driving past Lao Pa Sat

• Praise 3

14 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

I didn’t see the Ferrari’s number plate as l was focused on avoiding the Alphard. So it’s the 66.

no wonder shortly after I saw the 66 plate blue Stelvio driving past Lao Pa Sat

Lucky I was nowhere near this place. Otherwise people will think I was part of this sh*t. 😂😂😂

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

3 hours ago, boonhat_91 said:

no more california, gotta go with 458 if you want prancing horse

ultimate.thumb.png.508febde5760d78d569332d6e6bcfa8b.png

Well at least it was just the Maserati... err....I mean California that was taken out of commission. 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Altis sabo. 

20190926_161646.jpg

Every day I see this sheet from PHV drivers.

Most siam in time to avoid them.

I hope the Ferrari company claim him gao gao.

😀

Anyway as I always said the Ferrari should have just hit the Altis

If not they just drive away as if nothing to do with them.

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

<sigh! >

Bro a lot drivers super dislike people who cut queue. Look at this cam driver.. Obviously he is cutting queue. So if he frequently does that, he would expect many times driver drive very aggressively to prevent his from cutting in. 

• Praise 1