Singapore Reckless Drivers Thread VII

RadX

22 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

you can ultra careful and alert EVERYTIME

but if the kukujiao behind or anywhere else boboshoots 

you oso lanlansuckthumb

Haha yeah.

If you stop if red traffic lights and the car behind texting on his phone and never stop and bang you in the back there is nothing you can do to prevent the accident.

However being extra careful means you can minimise the impact of the accident.

An extra careful driver will be putting the gear in neutral and pulling the handbrake.

The handbrake will be taking the full impact of the hit from behind and lessen the impact of hitting the car in front and minimizing the damage.

However most people are just careful and not extra careful and just happy to put their foot on the brake at red lights.

Its simple physics. Hit from the back the driver will naturally lift the foot off the brake because of the force from behind and hit the car in front or worse if he is the first car the poor pedestrian crossing the road.

:D

If the pedestrian was my MIL then ok accidents happen lah but if it was someone else's kid should we have been extra careful?

Most people never use handbrake at lights because they don't know but now they know if they don't do it and someone's else kids dies or injured then they are responsible.

↡ Advertisement

9 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

to the majority of drivers

being careful mean go slow

being extra careful meaning go s-l-o-w

and i dont like dat

being slow and careful doesnt mean safe

as my friend ever commented on my driving

* is fast but * is safe

being careful and safe doesnt mean have be slow

I totally agree.

Slow doesn't mean safe.

Can be slow and careless.

Thank you for using my post to tell all the road hoggers to move left.

I am very sure you always knew that I also think can drive quickly and safely.

• Praise 3

14 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Oops... There goes my "tax money".... 

Practice makes perfect! If you missed the first time, no problem! You can always make it the second time!:XD:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

15 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Practice makes perfect! If you missed the first time, no problem! You can always make it the second time!:XD:

You cant escape under the eye of the law

14 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

wonder who was the one who long pressed the horn ?? truck or lancer ? 

reminds me of this old video ... wave to the wrong vehicle ...

Uncle was careful he put up his hand

If only uncle was extra careful and got off and push and look out for other cars.

• Praise 1

Just now, Jamesc said:

If only uncle was extra careful and got off and push and look out for other cars.

Put up hand means what??

Thanks, or more likely I'm coming across road you'd better stop.

But if you are cyclist or pedestrian you all better look right or left or both when crossing road.

14 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Oops... There goes my "tax money".... 

Police was careful he slowly and carefully move into the box.

If he was extra careful he should have straighten up in the middle lane as he cannot see because of the tall vehicle.

Only when straighten on middle lane then cross to right lane when its clear.

• Praise 2

6 hours ago, Yewheng said:

But there are too many yellow box is too close to traffic light junction. There are many drivers need to turn out to 1st lane to do a right or u turn. So what you suggesting is quite impossible for many yellow boxes. 

But there are too many yellow box is too close to traffic light junction. There are many drivers need to turn out to 1st lane to do a right or u turn. So what you suggesting is quite impossible for many yellow boxes. 

I come out of my HDB into yellow box exactly at traffic light.

It's obvious what to do.

If got space in box I cross to lane one to do u turn at traffic light without leaving my backside in lane 2.

If not got space I turn left and do u turn at next available u turn opening.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Frankly I believe that mata kalang kabo and engaged the wrong gear.

That again, mata should in the least ensured that the other driver acknowledged he was going first. Basic courtesy. Basic driving ettiquete. 

Mata assumed and caused the accident.

Mata should just on the siren and proceed. Anybody don't give way will be charged. Haha.....

• Praise 1

Of course its possible.

Just turn on second junction.

• Praise 1

23 minutes ago, Neutrino said:

Put up hand means what??

But if you are cyclist or pedestrian you all better look right or left or both when crossing road.

It means I already put up my hand and I am crossing without looking anymore.

If people don't stop for me they will knock me down.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Nowadays when I am in the cam Car situation. I will straight sound horn due to on my right there is car coming. 

So the horn sound will alert both the cyclist and also the car on my right side that is coming. It happened many times when I see approaching car on my right side approaching with cyclist or pedestrian crossing. I will just sound horn. Then the car will come to a stop or the pedestrian will stop and take a look on the oncoming traffic. So there is no accident. 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Neutrino said:

Put up hand means what??

Nowadays in preschool,  children are already taught to raise their hands when crossing the road.... I guess it's more to get attention.

6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

What an idiot!

Cut in to people and complain they never let him in.

The most stupid thing is post online to show everyone how idiot he is.

Thinking he is the VICTIM.

Really got victim mentality when he is the perpetrator.

image.png.45535024f64ee50d17ca8ec570f96c36.png

Chinese got saying the horse doesn't know it has a long face.... 

• Haha! 2

6 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

No need to be ultra careful, if one exercise caution, majority of the accidents could be avoided. so just be careful but dont get stressed out when driving the road because of these drivers. Save ride everyone. 

Sometimes need to drive a bashed up and dented car. Then everyone will avoid you and give way.

Too many entitled and queue cutters around. Especially PHVs who are rushing and accepting last min rides and cutting junctions. 

Should actually suspend license and make them retake. I’m sure they account for half the stunts out there. 

Hahah. 

39 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Nowadays in preschool,  children are already taught to raise their hands when crossing the road.... I guess it's more to get attention.

Maybe need to have kids wear a strobe light which is activated near zebra crossing so blur cock drivers can see them. 

38 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Hope the kids next time dun assume raise hands can nonchalantly cross.  If driver reading their phones, cross naked with a humongous protest card also kanna bang. 

I ensure that I can see the driver face and that the driver acknowledged my intention to cross.  As a driver, that's how I communicate, and gesture with my hands too. 

Otherwise I wait till the vehicle stop.